Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,966 Members 50,273 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

about CM11

Tip us?

RootLord
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Default about CM11

when CM11 for xperia l is getting official support???
SONY XPERIA L
MY WORK :
Using others work

Joery360
Old
Thanks Meter 431

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RootLord View Post
when CM11 for xperia l is getting official support???
Quote:
Originally Posted by varun.chitre15 View Post
People having curiosity of what's going on, here's some insight
- I have found a permanent fix for storage as well finally which has yet to tested but 90% sure it will work.
- Things are completely ready to go official. Fixing vibrator is a minor thing and can be done in no time. Audio/Video issues have been found out and with the stock audio HAL everything works.
- Down side is the XDA build server is still under maintenance and I am just sitting idle for last one week with no significant progress i.e the day since I fixed gps
Apparently, it is going to take a lots of time maybe another month to get this server as the HDD has faced a major crash

- Upside is I will be getting access to FXP servers, a big thanks to @FXP for the HDD he is purchasing for that and for the support he has been providing me to get things up to the mark to go official. Everyone knows about the great achievements of his and team members work with FreeXperiaproject which supports about 98% Sony devices. But as you know HDD being expensive its going to take some time, most probably a week or two or maybe more, it depends . I request you to donate how much you possibly can do to Paypal of @FXP

If things go well as planned we will see official support by FXP with FXP 318 that is after 2 weeks.

Technically it's possible to get all things done in less than a 5-6 days and have everything done by FXP 317. For everyone's information, there is a FXP release every Monday. FXP 316 will happen on upcoming Monday.

Official support from CM will take just a short time after FXP's official support and is a fluent process.
But the current barrier is clear and has no workaround

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk
Here ya go
In memory of flight MH17