Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

[Q] CWM problem

21st March 2014, 08:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

31 posts
Friends i read a thread on porting the Z2 camera on xperia L. the process was to grought the CWM mode and amnuaaly
I got a process to go through the CWM on youtube and follwed it. Now after rebooting the phone and Pressing the volume keys Simultaneously(As told in the youtube process) it showed android updating and now i am not able to connect my phone via WiFi. also the OTA update is showing but through PC only and PC companion is not working .
please hepl
21st March 2014, 10:53 AM   |  #2  
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 490

644 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swapnil.chari

Friends i read a thread on porting the Z2 camera on xperia L. the process was to grought the CWM mode and amnuaaly
I got a process to go through the CWM on youtube and follwed it. Now after rebooting the phone and Pressing the volume keys Simultaneously(As told in the youtube process) it showed android updating and now i am not able to connect my phone via WiFi. also the OTA update is showing but through PC only and PC companion is not working .
please hepl

CWM? So you have flashed a custom kernel?
When you flash a custom kernel you'll have to unlock your bootloader, thus voiding your warranty/OTA updates.
Also, all custom kernels come with zip's, you'll have to flash these zips afterwards to make your WiFi work.
21st March 2014, 11:36 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
Please help porting cwm in mmx a51. There is no development on this device :banghead:

Sent from my Micromax A51 using xda app-developers app
21st March 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #4  
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 490

644 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prit4u

Please help porting cwm in mmx a51. There is no development on this device :banghead:

We can't help you with that, this is the Xperia L forum not the A51
21st March 2014, 04:15 PM   |  #5  
OP Member

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joery360

CWM? So you have flashed a custom kernel?
When you flash a custom kernel you'll have to unlock your bootloader, thus voiding your warranty/OTA updates.
Also, all custom kernels come with zip's, you'll have to flash these zips afterwards to make your WiFi work.

BRO i am no expert on this. so cant understand whether the file i flashed it was a kernel or not. but i will upload the files here so u can understand and help me out on this .
21st March 2014, 04:19 PM   |  #6  
OP Member

31 posts
http://www.4shared.com/rar/eAxeur8ub...bootC2104.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/857O65_Dce/boot.html

i tried uploading the file bt it didnt work so pasted the links of the here
21st March 2014, 07:35 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
But there is no forum for this device. Anyway sorry ! Going to break this phone:banghead::banghead::screwy:

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Xperia L Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank