FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Q] CWM problem

31 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By swapnil.chari, Member on 21st March 2014, 08:58 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Friends i read a thread on porting the Z2 camera on xperia L. the process was to grought the CWM mode and amnuaaly
I got a process to go through the CWM on youtube and follwed it. Now after rebooting the phone and Pressing the volume keys Simultaneously(As told in the youtube process) it showed android updating and now i am not able to connect my phone via WiFi. also the OTA update is showing but through PC only and PC companion is not working .
please hepl
 
 
21st March 2014, 10:53 AM |#2  
Joery360's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 674
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swapnil.chari

Friends i read a thread on porting the Z2 camera on xperia L. the process was to grought the CWM mode and amnuaaly
I got a process to go through the CWM on youtube and follwed it. Now after rebooting the phone and Pressing the volume keys Simultaneously(As told in the youtube process) it showed android updating and now i am not able to connect my phone via WiFi. also the OTA update is showing but through PC only and PC companion is not working .
please hepl

CWM? So you have flashed a custom kernel?
When you flash a custom kernel you'll have to unlock your bootloader, thus voiding your warranty/OTA updates.
Also, all custom kernels come with zip's, you'll have to flash these zips afterwards to make your WiFi work.
21st March 2014, 11:36 AM |#3  
prit4u's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Please help porting cwm in mmx a51. There is no development on this device :banghead:

Sent from my Micromax A51 using xda app-developers app
21st March 2014, 11:48 AM |#4  
Joery360's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 674
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prit4u

Please help porting cwm in mmx a51. There is no development on this device :banghead:

Sent from my Micromax A51 using xda app-developers app

We can't help you with that, this is the Xperia L forum not the A51
21st March 2014, 04:15 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joery360

CWM? So you have flashed a custom kernel?
When you flash a custom kernel you'll have to unlock your bootloader, thus voiding your warranty/OTA updates.
Also, all custom kernels come with zip's, you'll have to flash these zips afterwards to make your WiFi work.

BRO i am no expert on this. so cant understand whether the file i flashed it was a kernel or not. but i will upload the files here so u can understand and help me out on this .
21st March 2014, 04:19 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
http://www.4shared.com/rar/eAxeur8ub...bootC2104.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/857O65_Dce/boot.html

i tried uploading the file bt it didnt work so pasted the links of the here
21st March 2014, 07:35 PM |#7  
prit4u's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
But there is no forum for this device. Anyway sorry ! Going to break this phone:banghead::banghead::screwy:

Sent from my Micromax A51 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes