Originally Posted by sladeslayer
Is deep sleep issue solved on flasing phatom kernel ? What about WIFI? Is it working in AOSP after flashing kernel? Someone, please confirm that so that I can flash the ROM
yes everything is fine and working
follow the steps
1. flash fresh 4.2.2 (.26 is better but i dont know this step is required or not but i follow this).
2. Flash Phantom Kernel V5 (Kitkat).
3. Flash system.img through Flashtool.
4. Dont Flash userdate.img file (ignore userdata.img)
5. boot into CMW recovery Wipe Data,Wipe Cache,Wipe Dalvik Cache
6. install g-apps
7. reboot.... and DONE !
SONY XPERIA L
OMINI ROM |THUNDERZAP KERNEL