FORUMS

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

Device memory almost full

29 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By elcalimero, Junior Member on 17th August 2014, 08:29 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th August 2014, 05:20 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosa02

My pleasure
As you say, I also delete every app like Facebook, G+ or else.. I don't need them and they slow down the device and drains baterry.

I alredy remove facebook, google +, play game, (with flash tool) but i can't remove play newsstand, smart conect, google, news & weather, suporte and google deting
 
 
20th August 2014, 07:20 PM |#12  
Senior Member
Flag Dzbel
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcalimero

I alredy remove facebook, google +, play game, (with flash tool) but i can't remove play newsstand, smart conect, google, news & weather, suporte and google deting

How did you deleted it by flashtool? I use everytime Root Explorer to delete it but you have to be on rooted ROM.
21st August 2014, 12:50 AM |#13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosa02

How did you deleted it by flashtool? I use everytime Root Explorer to delete it but you have to be on rooted ROM.

Hmmmm, what i m doing wrong...
Flash tool, clean room, select apps i don't want, and clean... Is that wrong??

Last edited by elcalimero; 21st August 2014 at 12:55 AM.
21st August 2014, 04:50 AM |#14  
Senior Member
Flag Dzbel
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcalimero

Hmmmm, what i m doing wrong...
Flash tool, clean room, select apps i don't want, and clean... Is that wrong??

I guess nothing, I just never heard about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kosa02 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes