FORUMS

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] sony xperia l.storage problem after root...(3 storage place)..HELP pls

15th October 2014, 01:34 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hi my name is nikhil,i have sony xperia L.i rooted my phone because i want to swap memory(internal to sd).
although ..i did that..but the thing is...in xperia L, i have 3 place to store.

1>.device memory(1.57gb),
2>.internal storage(5gb)
3>.sd(16 gb)..
normally when i download stuff in playstore it goes into device memory.so i wanted to store app default in sd card.

so now when i swap the memory with the help of rootfixer.and this 2 command line in emulator.

mount -t vfat -o umask=0000 /dev/block/vold/179:33 /storage/sdcard0
mount -o bind /data/media /storage/sdcard1

i got ****ed up,because device memory is still there.and sd memory swap in to internal storage...but app still going into device memory.so can any 1 tell me..what should i do.?

15th October 2014, 01:43 AM |#2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 343

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikbird12

hi my name is nikhil,i have sony xperia L.i rooted my phone because i want to swap memory(internal to sd).
although ..i did that..but the thing is...in xperia L, i have 3 place to store.

1>.device memory(1.57gb),
2>.internal storage(5gb)
3>.sd(16 gb)..
normally when i download stuff in playstore it goes into device memory.so i wanted to store app default in sd card.

so now when i swap the memory with the help of rootfixer.and this 2 command line in emulator.

mount -t vfat -o umask=0000 /dev/block/vold/179:33 /storage/sdcard0
mount -o bind /data/media /storage/sdcard1

i got ****ed up,because device memory is still there.and sd memory swap in to internal storage...but app still going into device memory.so can any 1 tell me..what should i do.?

You did everything right, the swap is only to swap extsd to sdcard so that all the big game obb files stay in external
15th October 2014, 03:18 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
ty for your reply..but the thing is.....main memory is device memory.in which my app goes whenever i install somthing.i want to set sd card as my default memory.so if u have any suggestion most welcome..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread