Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,559 Members 41,184 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stuck at Boot Animation

Tip us?

RunesOfPursuit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Stuck at Boot Animation

Phone Model: Xperia L C2105
Phone is Rooted and I downloaded ROM Toolbox Pro recently and messed around with it.
I was at the Build.Prop editor section, where you can change your Ringtone length and stuff, I change 1 that is said to make my apps/games run smoother so I changed the value from 8 to 16 then I restarted my phone.
After that it just stucks at the boot animation where Xperia Colorful waves appear from left to right.
I tried running in safe modes/recovery modes which is Volume down but no effects.
And I can't Off my device when stuck at the boot animation, so I forced shut it by Taking out its battery.
Please Help, I'm new to this. And I miss my phone so badly.

>>??<<
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunesOfPursuit View Post
Phone Model: Xperia L C2105
Phone is Rooted and I downloaded ROM Toolbox Pro recently and messed around with it.
I was at the Build.Prop editor section, where you can change your Ringtone length and stuff, I change 1 that is said to make my apps/games run smoother so I changed the value from 8 to 16 then I restarted my phone.
After that it just stucks at the boot animation where Xperia Colorful waves appear from left to right.
I tried running in safe modes/recovery modes which is Volume down but no effects.
And I can't Off my device when stuck at the boot animation, so I forced shut it by Taking out its battery.
Please Help, I'm new to this. And I miss my phone so badly.
just down load firmware for xepria L in this forum, then use flashtool to flash it
The Following User Says Thank You to >>??<< For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RunesOfPursuit
Old
(Last edited by RunesOfPursuit; 11th November 2013 at 03:17 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by >>??<< View Post
just down load firmware for xepria L in this forum, then use flashtool to flash it
The Firmware 15.3.A.0.26, 700+mb? Can you give me the link for the flash tool? I found 1 that is 1GB+ and I'm not sure about it. Thank you so much, appreciate it !

rudyasho
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Repair with seus or pcc

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to rudyasho For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RunesOfPursuit
Old
(Last edited by RunesOfPursuit; 11th November 2013 at 02:58 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyasho View Post
Repair with seus or pcc

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Will any of the following erase my phone data? ANd I can't seem to find the link for Seus or PCC, little help with the steps I need to take? I really am new to this. Sorry.

RunesOfPursuit
Old
(Last edited by RunesOfPursuit; 12th November 2013 at 03:43 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I researched on other forum posts and find out quite a few have the same problem when they adjusted the Display Depth, they said something about ADB,AndroidSDK and Clock Work Mod. But I havent get a a clear picture and from where I should download them.

vbhtt
Old
Thanks Meter 357
Don't you have Sony. PC Companion installed on your computer? If you don't, you should search for it on the Sony website

You can repair your phone using that

Sent from my C2104 using xda app-developers app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Spartan View Post
You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think! XDA, mobile wisdom, not a n00b feeding ground!!

RunesOfPursuit
Old
(Last edited by RunesOfPursuit; 12th November 2013 at 07:45 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbhtt View Post
Don't you have Sony. PC Companion installed on your computer? If you don't, you should search for it on the Sony website

You can repair your phone using that

Sent from my C2104 using xda app-developers app
I do have PC Companion but it cannot detect my phone now after the Boot Loop happend, it says it cannot detect my phone. How do I repair with it?

RunesOfPursuit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I downloaded a few programs that might help me but I'm not sure what to do with them. Please help me check if any of the programs I downloaded can help me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	52
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	2387378  

RunesOfPursuit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I followed the instructions exactly here: http://ndroidworkshop.blogspot.com/2...ed-xperia.html
but I get stuck at some point and the LED noti light turns blue, what do I do now?