Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,594 Members 38,754 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Hard Brick

Tip us?

yogagrmy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Hard Brick

First.... Sorry for my bad english.....

My xperia L is getting hard bricked. I just unlock boot loader, install phantom kernel and actually it work.
After that i changed the boot splash.... and........ My Xperia L cant boot. It show nothing, cannot boot, cant boot into flah mode or fastboot.

anyone can help me please???

Thank you very much. I'm newbie

saiharsha_b
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogagrmy View Post
First.... Sorry for my bad english.....

My xperia L is getting hard bricked. I just unlock boot loader, install phantom kernel and actually it work.
After that i changed the boot splash.... and........ My Xperia L cant boot. It show nothing, cannot boot, cant boot into flah mode or fastboot.

anyone can help me please???

Thank you very much. I'm newbie
Hey dude the same thing happened for me.... It doesn't even show the LED. So basically you can't do anything . So u take ur Xperia L to the authorised service center and play innocent. Don't tell them that your phone is bricked. Tell them that its not booting. I did the same thing, my phone was in warranty and I got my phone fixed for free by Sony

austinanne
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by saiharsha_b View Post
Hey dude the same thing happened for me.... It doesn't even show the LED. So basically you can't do anything . So u take ur Xperia L to the authorised service center and play innocent. Don't tell them that your phone is bricked. Tell them that its not booting. I did the same thing, my phone was in warranty and I got my phone fixed for free by Sony
hi Guys,

Have you fixed your problem, i am also facing the same. No Viberation, only 1 time red LED and 1time green LED when connecting to USB/Charger.

I have installed Phantom kernel and after that it is dead.

Please let me know how you have solved your issue, mine is not in warranty.