Headphones not loud enough

Tip us?

bboss61
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Audio Headphones not loud enough

Hi!

Xperia MiniPro (PowerAmp) I used so far with AGK headphones. It sounds so loud and clear.

Now, my new Xperia L is inaudible and i cant heat that powerfull bass.
(With the same app and headphones.) I tried the same options, and tried to boost in equalizer but still crap.

Any solution to make it more loud and clear bass?

Redzo
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Only solution is to get a pair of headphones that are more sensitive. Xperia L has much worse built in amplifier that MiniPro had. I experienced same issue with my old headphones and solution was to get new ones with at least 106db sensitivity.
You could try that amp boost in PowerAmp but it kills dynamic and makes sound flat and dull.

damian01211
Old
Thanks Meter 152
Viper4Android Bro You can make the headphones, loudspeaker and bluetooth device sound a 6 db louder or if you install both Viper4Android and Viper4Android XHiFi you can make headphones 12 db louder (In my case I only have 6 db louder as I set a eq to be more bass than everything and by making + 12 db theres to much bass and headphones ale quieter than before). But give it a try. btw. this need root.

Phone: Sony Xperia L (C2105)
Rom: Stock 4.2.2
Rooted: Yes
Bootloader: Unlocked
Past phones: Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 -> Vodafone Smart 2 -> Sony Xperia L

Redzo
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by damian01211 View Post
Viper4Android Bro You can make the headphones, loudspeaker and bluetooth device sound a 6 db louder or if you install both Viper4Android and Viper4Android XHiFi you can make headphones 12 db louder (In my case I only have 6 db louder as I set a eq to be more bass than everything and by making + 12 db theres to much bass and headphones ale quieter than before). But give it a try. btw. this need root.
PowerAmp app that OP is using has built in software amplication but just like every software solution that exists it kills dynamic and sound quality.