Thanks Meter: 752

788 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uremytoy

1 this is General Section, not Q&A
2 I already asked op if he did one of the things, but no responce
3 ur post is like ours, plus u didnt even bother to write any solution, u just only bothered to remind us that wwe dont help op, but u also dont help him

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

from my side its EOT cuz i dont see why should i argue further with u

Sorry guys, i was not online...

I'm not a noob/begginer.... I tryied all solution...but with no fastboot = no revive...

I wanted to try QPST, but i don't have the partition eMMCBLD.hex of msm8x30... so i can't rewrite flash partition table....

I apreciate all your help guys...and sorry that i posted in the wrong thread....but i saw lot's of threads as [Q] ... in here...

I will just send it to Sony Service...

Only one thing that is troubling me is that if sony will found out that I ROOTED and UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER.... but most probably they will just replace motherboard or it will replace whole phone, hope it does that, and will not found out that i hacked it...if it does my warranty will be killed...
Last edited by dodgedroid; 6th January 2014 at 01:18 PM.
6th January 2014, 01:23 PM   |  #22  
Flag Białystok
Thanks Meter: 97

342 posts
More
u will have to be very unlucky to have that, i mean they usually dont check bl and just replace motherboard, and if its like u said that u have no response by connecting to pc i think it will be the same for them, or they will just use box to revive ur phone. its like i said i dont think its hard brick since those phones are very hard to brick them completly, its only possible when u unlock bl while having "not allowed" as result;
GL man hope u will get ur waranty and new phone soon ^^
The Following User Says Thank You to uremytoy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th January 2014, 02:37 PM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucuresti
Thanks Meter: 752

788 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uremytoy

u will have to be very unlucky to have that, i mean they usually dont check bl and just replace motherboard, and if its like u said that u have no response by connecting to pc i think it will be the same for them, or they will just use box to revive ur phone. its like i said i dont think its hard brick since those phones are very hard to brick them completly, its only possible when u unlock bl while having "not allowed" as result;
GL man hope u will get ur waranty and new phone soon ^^

thanks man. It is a Hard Hard Hard brick, as flash partiotion are gone.... i would revive it and write a guide how to do that, but on entire internet there is not msm8230.hex ( flash partition table) not even a generic one... if it was, i could revive it using Qualcomm Product Support Tool ( QPST)... as my pc detected QUSB DWLD mod from the device... but let's home it will change the mobo... ....

I just sent it to sony center... so... now i'm waiting for the device to be repaired....

So that been said, ANY MODERATOR can close this thread....

And thanks again to all who wanted to help me out to solve the problem...
9th January 2014, 09:26 PM   |  #24  
Flag makassar
Thanks Meter: 4

14 posts
More
ohh.. my good
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread