Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,814 Members 43,809 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]help with Root and Custom rom With Lock Bootload For SONY XPERIA L

Tip us?

Nayb1990
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy [Q]help with Root and Custom rom With Lock Bootload For SONY XPERIA L

Hi All im hopeing somebody can help me out with my SONY XPERIA L im sick of all the bugs in my stock rom its doing my head in rebooting when it wants to and doing what it likes i would like to flash a custom rom to my phone but im unsure if it can even be done as my bootloader is locked and says i can not unlock it i did read somewhere that it can be done but never said how it was done :/ it would be a big big help if somebody could tell me how to do it it
The Following User Says Thank You to Nayb1990 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abhi007.john
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayb1990 View Post
Hi All im hopeing somebody can help me out with my SONY XPERIA L im sick of all the bugs in my stock rom its doing my head in rebooting when it wants to and doing what it likes i would like to flash a custom rom to my phone but im unsure if it can even be done as my bootloader is locked and says i can not unlock it i did read somewhere that it can be done but never said how it was done :/ it would be a big big help if somebody could tell me how to do it it
there are some roms you can install on locked bootloader. Only for jellybean. Head over to the development section and you will find some.

Best of luck
Hit thanks if it helped
…There's no smoke without a cigarette...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abhi007.john For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nayb1990
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi007.john View Post
there are some roms you can install on locked bootloader. Only for jellybean. Head over to the development section and you will find some.

Best of luck
Hit thanks if it helped

hi mate im running 4.2.2 do you know how i would install one ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Nayb1990 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abhi007.john
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
hi mate im running 4.2.2 do you know how i would install one ?
that depends on the rom itself.
The developers have posted all the instructions along with the requirements.
Just search for your rom and you'll find all the instructions you need to follow.

Best of luck
Hit thanks if it helped
…There's no smoke without a cigarette...
The Following User Says Thank You to abhi007.john For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

55pawan
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
for locked bootloader
you can install 4.2.2 rom only
here is the link
1- http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...sting-t2847526
2- http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...-v3-0-t2598697

majority of stocks bugs are fixed in this rom..
hit thanks if i helped you
The Following User Says Thank You to 55pawan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]