FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] [How to enter wps wifi key in xperia?]

29th August 2014, 05:46 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ahmednagar,India
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Hello guyes. Below my home there is wps available wifi but i unble to enter wps key.
My friend have galaxy s duos his phone have this option. Like in below screenshot
So plz help....... For the wifi
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2lvyeko.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (56.7 KB, 67 views)
 
 
1st September 2014, 02:39 AM |#2  
TakuyaZ's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 343
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amar Vautre

Hello guyes. Below my home there is wps available wifi but i unble to enter wps key.
My friend have galaxy s duos his phone have this option. Like in below screenshot
So plz help....... For the wifi

I can't read that. i'll assume its samsung only
our phone have a wps button on the menu bar

and also, don't use wps, its super not secure and can be hacked in seconds
1st September 2014, 05:51 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ahmednagar,India
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakuyaZ

I can't read that. i'll assume its samsung only
our phone have a wps button on the menu bar

and also, don't use wps, its super not secure and can be hacked in seconds

Ya I want to hack my neighbour wifi which have wps avilable.
Can you tel me how to hack this wifi????
1st September 2014, 08:24 PM |#4  
Joery360's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 671
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amar Vautre

Ya I want to hack my neighbour wifi which have wps avilable.
Can you tel me how to hack this wifi????

Nice neighbor you are
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joery360 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 01:04 AM |#5  
TakuyaZ's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 343
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amar Vautre

Ya I want to hack my neighbour wifi which have wps avilable.
Can you tel me how to hack this wifi????

Should I call the cops or just ignore. Hmmm
2nd September 2014, 03:57 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ahmednagar,India
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakuyaZ

Should I call the cops or just ignore. Hmmm

hahahahahhaaa but can you tell me how to hack wps avilable wifi please?????
2nd September 2014, 03:59 AM |#7  
TakuyaZ's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 343
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amar Vautre

hahahahahhaaa but can you tell me how to hack wps avilable wifi please?????

Not going to do illegal stuffs, sorry
2nd September 2014, 04:01 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ahmednagar,India
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joery360

Nice neighbor you are

why??? in your area there is no wps avilable wifies???
2nd September 2014, 04:04 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ahmednagar,India
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakuyaZ

Not going to do illegal stuffs, sorry

Dude you are leaving in Tokyo. And I am India. And in small town So here is no problem...... please tell me plaese.......
Last edited by Amar Vautre; 2nd September 2014 at 04:07 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia L Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank