FORUMS

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more

Google #StepInsideAdWords Event Livestream

Ahead of the annual I/O conference scheduled to take place later this month, the Google … more

How Much Do You Pay for Your Wireless Bill?

With so many different carriers and options to choose from, it can sometimes be quite a task … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Any Improves for CM11 Camera ?

27th June 2014, 08:08 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Any Improves for CM11 Camera ?
 
 
27th June 2014, 09:35 PM |#2  
Noisy Boy's Avatar
Member
Flag Nairobi
Thanks Meter: 28
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by midotawfik7

any improves for cm11 camera ?

which fxp are you using ? ..if its fxp325 did you flash the 4.4.4 gapps ?
27th June 2014, 10:47 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noisy Boy

which fxp are you using ? ..if its fxp325 did you flash the 4.4.4 gapps ?

Yes sure , any improve please

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th June 2014, 08:14 AM |#4  
Noisy Boy's Avatar
Member
Flag Nairobi
Thanks Meter: 28
 
Donate to Me
More
Camera mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoTawfik7

Yes sure , any improve please

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The 4.4.4 Gapps comes with a new Camera app , that is better than the defualy CM11 , the CM11 camera app only goes upto 3MP software can check photo details aftertaking even though settings say 8mp .. so flash th 4.4.4 Gapps and try that camera , so far i like it , plus the focus does work
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140628_095554.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	2821782   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140628_095504.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	267.1 KB
ID:	2821783  
28th June 2014, 01:29 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Taguig
Thanks Meter: 225
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noisy Boy

The 4.4.4 Gapps comes with a new Camera app , that is better than the defualy CM11 , the CM11 camera app only goes upto 3MP software can check photo details aftertaking even though settings say 8mp .. so flash th 4.4.4 Gapps and try that camera , so far i like it , plus the focus does work

any link for the 4.4.4 gapps?
28th June 2014, 01:46 PM |#6  
Noisy Boy's Avatar
Member
Flag Nairobi
Thanks Meter: 28
 
Donate to Me
More
Prompt Gapps 4.4.4 link
Quote:
Originally Posted by amnher

any link for the 4.4.4 gapps?

I FLASHED MY GAPPS AFTER FLASHING FXP325 , so im not sure if it will bring u problems if u flash that Gapps ontop of another Gapps, i recommend flash install incase of any fc's.

GAPPS 4.4.4
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=15799

dnt forge to tap tht thanks button if i helped :P
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noisy Boy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes