FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Kernel- supported roms!

11th June 2014, 05:07 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I just used this tutorial http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2548498 to flash a kernel, and i flashed this phantom kernel that is shown there. What roms can i use now with this kernel? (If possible a detailed list ) Thanks in advance
 
 
11th June 2014, 05:19 PM |#2  
aniketroxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 343
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiwrgosP-

I just used this tutorial http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2548498 to flash a kernel, and i flashed this phantom kernel that is shown there. What roms can i use now with this kernel? (If possible a detailed list ) Thanks in advance

It has different versions CAF version : Which can be used the PA ,CM and any other kitkat based roms and second JB version : Which can be used with official stock sony version only
11th June 2014, 05:21 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniketroxx

It has different versions CAF version : Which can be used the PA ,CM and any other kitkat based roms and second JB version : Which can be used with official stock sony version only

Didn't really understand you.. :/
11th June 2014, 05:39 PM |#4  
aniketroxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 343
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiwrgosP-

Didn't really understand you.. :/

Which phantom version you downloaded ?
11th June 2014, 05:47 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniketroxx

Which phantom version you downloaded ?

I downloaded this think :P http://d-h.st/users/shivamk11/?fld_id=28802#files
12th June 2014, 05:35 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Legazpi
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiwrgosP-

I downloaded this think :P http://d-h.st/users/shivamk11/?fld_id=28802#files

i think its better 4u to read the compilation or index of this phone, from rooting, backing up TA partition, flashing custom, flashing to stock..etc so u can avoid bricking ur phone.. just saying!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia L Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank