Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Question [Q] Any Improves for CM11 Camera ?

27th June 2014, 08:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
104 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Any Improves for CM11 Camera ?
27th June 2014, 09:35 PM   |  #2  
Noisy Boy's Avatar
Member
Flag Nairobi
Thanks Meter: 28
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by midotawfik7

any improves for cm11 camera ?

which fxp are you using ? ..if its fxp325 did you flash the 4.4.4 gapps ?
27th June 2014, 10:47 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
104 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noisy Boy

which fxp are you using ? ..if its fxp325 did you flash the 4.4.4 gapps ?

Yes sure , any improve please

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th June 2014, 08:14 AM   |  #4  
Noisy Boy's Avatar
Member
Flag Nairobi
Thanks Meter: 28
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Camera mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoTawfik7

Yes sure , any improve please

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The 4.4.4 Gapps comes with a new Camera app , that is better than the defualy CM11 , the CM11 camera app only goes upto 3MP software can check photo details aftertaking even though settings say 8mp .. so flash th 4.4.4 Gapps and try that camera , so far i like it , plus the focus does work
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140628_095554.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	2821782   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140628_095504.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	267.1 KB
ID:	2821783  
28th June 2014, 01:29 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Taguig
Thanks Meter: 225
 
1,464 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noisy Boy

The 4.4.4 Gapps comes with a new Camera app , that is better than the defualy CM11 , the CM11 camera app only goes upto 3MP software can check photo details aftertaking even though settings say 8mp .. so flash th 4.4.4 Gapps and try that camera , so far i like it , plus the focus does work

any link for the 4.4.4 gapps?
28th June 2014, 01:46 PM   |  #6  
Noisy Boy's Avatar
Member
Flag Nairobi
Thanks Meter: 28
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Prompt Gapps 4.4.4 link
Quote:
Originally Posted by amnher

any link for the 4.4.4 gapps?

I FLASHED MY GAPPS AFTER FLASHING FXP325 , so im not sure if it will bring u problems if u flash that Gapps ontop of another Gapps, i recommend flash install incase of any fc's.

GAPPS 4.4.4
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=15799

dnt forge to tap tht thanks button if i helped :P
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noisy Boy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes