Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Multi touch gaming issue

OP Tyrano71

19th August 2014, 04:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
Many people have the same problem as I do with xperia l. Any game which uses dual joysticks or both fingers for movement and aim will cause each other to be affected such as suddenly stop moving and such even though the multi touch test shows nothing wrong. Now after researching, the only solutions I found for 4.2.2 with latest official firmware (which is what I have) are;
1) downgrade to 4.1.2 (which I'm not a fan of)
2) you can't due to the hardware (which I doubt because some people don't have the problem but I don't know what they're running)

Now I want to clarify for certain what is a proper fix for this. The OI gaming rom or something said it fixed the multi touch problem but is it the problem I have or the old buggy problem where you couldn't even use both your fingers at the same time?
The Following User Says Thank You to Tyrano71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2014, 09:09 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Can someone just tell me that if I flash a custom rom, will the problem still persist? Or is it truly a hardware problem?
23rd August 2014, 03:50 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 69

264 posts
More
hardware problem.
23rd August 2014, 03:59 PM   |  #4  
Zanzibar
Thanks Meter: 20

75 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrano71

Can someone just tell me that if I flash a custom rom, will the problem still persist? Or is it truly a hardware problem?

It is a hardware problem...
Latest stock firmware (.17) seems to tone it down a bit. Its still there.....but much,much better then previous firmware.
(and i dont know what are you talking about 4.1.2 because the multitouch is 10x worse there)
Im on stock .17 and i can finnaly play FPS games just fine with minor multitouch issues....
And no....custom roms wont help.
4th September 2014, 07:04 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
If this is a hardware issue, is it possible to use a joystick instead? I haven't seen anyone test this. And all I have is one of them usb controllers but there are apps that allows it to be a usable android joystick. My only problem is that it emulates the touches, would it be affected by the hardware issues?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread