Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,167 Members 44,619 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] My phone can not reboot or restart

Tip us?

FPThatea
Old
(Last edited by FPThatea; 21st January 2014 at 05:53 PM.) Reason: Spelling mistake
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Phone [Q] My phone can not reboot or restart

Tonight, I've tried to root my phone by using 'motochopper 1.3 xt907'. After while, it could not Reboot and just death the device. I am really disappointed and don't know what shall I do for this problem?. Please can you help me?, how can I get back my lovely phone (C2104). I have a flastool with 4.2.2 update in .ftf file. Since, my phone got death, is there anyway to flash it or whatever it may be to get it start..Please help me..

FPThatea
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Thumbs up Thank you XDA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPThatea View Post
Tonight, I've tried to root my phone by using 'motochopper 1.3 xt907'. After while, it could not Reboot and just death the device. I am really disappointed and don't know what shall I do for this problem?. Please can you help me?, how can I get back my lovely phone (C2104). I have a flastool with 4.2.2 update in .ftf file. Since, my phone got death, is there anyway to flash it or whatever it may be to get it start..Please help me..
Now I've found out my problem and solved it. I got my phone back, thanks a lot to our dedicated and helpful Senior members for your hard works and patience to the newer member like me..