FORUMS

Floating Apps with Rovers – XDA App Review

There are a lot of great launchers to help customize your phone. Some Launchers allow … more

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

[Q] Please Link CWM & How to Install CM11

72 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By onlyhvs, Member on 12th May 2014, 05:47 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi Guys

Please Link...

Link For CM11 ROM Beta2
Link For CWM 6.0.4.8

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I want install CM11 Beta2, But now installed custom Rom ( honami rom) (15.3.A.0.26)
How to install CM11 Beta2 ???????????
First install CWM ??
 
 
12th May 2014, 06:06 PM |#2  
RootLord's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 148
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhvs

Hi Guys

Please Link...

Link For CM11 ROM Beta2
Link For CWM 6.0.4.8

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I want install CM11 Beta2, But now installed custom Rom ( honami rom) (15.3.A.0.26)
How to install CM11 Beta2 ???????????
First install CWM ??

Bro first search before you ask
...
Here you go
1. Beta 2 link http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407591052
2.cwm is integrated in the kernel and also kernel is present in the zip, just flash the zip via cwm
3. If you didn't have any recovery then extract boot.img from the zip and flash it via flashtool, then flash zip.
4. You need to properly upgrade to 15.3.a.1.14...to have bugfree cm...otherwise you wifi wont work..

Hit THANKS..

Sent from my taoshan using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to RootLord For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2014, 06:42 PM |#3  
onlyhvs's Avatar
OP Member
Flag tehran
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RootLord

Bro first search before you ask
...
Here you go
1. Beta 2 link http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407591052
2.cwm is integrated in the kernel and also kernel is present in the zip, just flash the zip via cwm
3. If you didn't have any recovery then extract boot.img from the zip and flash it via flashtool, then flash zip.
4. You need to properly upgrade to 15.3.a.1.14...to have bugfree cm...otherwise you wifi wont work..

Hit THANKS..

Sent from my taoshan using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks

Is this Beta2 Link ??
Code:
http://uploaded.net/file/l7k06rwi/from/y6d7ak
Are there boot.img (CWM 6.0.4.8) the file???
so first boot.img by flashtool than flash kernel via cwm than flash rom
yes???

kernel and cwm, there are the zip file ????
Code:
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407591052
12th May 2014, 06:48 PM |#4  
RootLord's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 148
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhvs

Thanks

Is this Beta2 Link ??

Code:
http://uploaded.net/file/l7k06rwi/from/y6d7ak
Are there boot.img (CWM 6.0.4.8) the file???
so first boot.img by flashtool than flash kernel via cwm than flash rom
yes???

kernel and cwm, there are the zip file ????
Code:
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407591052

First link you have given is of fxp 318 version which have bootloop issue...so I would suggest not to go with it..

Yeah flash boot.img if you dont have cwm ..

Kernel is included in rom zip .
Just flash the zip .you will have both rom and the kernel..! That means you dont have to flash kernel separately..
The Following User Says Thank You to RootLord For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2014, 08:15 PM |#5  
onlyhvs's Avatar
OP Member
Flag tehran
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks
13th May 2014, 05:55 AM |#6  
RootLord's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 148
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhvs

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

Hit thanks button is enough!

Sent from my taoshan using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to RootLord For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2014, 04:23 PM |#7  
onlyhvs's Avatar
OP Member
Flag tehran
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Sorry...

What Bootloop ???
=============
The Link Not Bootloop issue ???
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407591052

+++++++++++++++++

Please give me Gapps Link & graphical glitch fix Link
??
13th May 2014, 04:36 PM |#8  
RootLord's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 148
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhvs

Sorry...

What Bootloop ???
=============
The Link Not Bootloop issue ???
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407591052

+++++++++++++++++

Please give me Gapps Link & graphical glitch fix Link
??

Bro ..I have given working cm11 beta2 link..!
Bootloop means phone wont boot ,it will stuck in cyanogenmod logo ..

For graphical glitches http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2691712
For gapps http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23311191640114013

Wait for beta3 it will be released soon.

Don't forget to HIT THANKS

Sent from Sony Xperia L using xda premium 4 app
Last edited by RootLord; 13th May 2014 at 04:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to RootLord For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2014, 08:49 AM |#9  
onlyhvs's Avatar
OP Member
Flag tehran
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi
FXP 319 is released !
http://uploaded.net/file/kt9xk73h/from/fwjej1

FXP 319 , Any bootloop issues?

Now ,What I'm Testing : FXP319 or http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407591052 ????
Last edited by onlyhvs; 14th May 2014 at 08:52 AM.
14th May 2014, 09:02 AM |#10  
RootLord's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 148
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhvs

Hi
FXP 319 is released !
http://uploaded.net/file/kt9xk73h/from/fwjej1

FXP 319 , Any bootloop issues?

Now ,What I'm Testing : FXP319 or http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407591052 ????

Fxp 319 bootloop issue has been fixed...so it was bit late to release..!

Sent from Sony Xperia L using xda premium 4 app
The Following User Says Thank You to RootLord For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes