Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 47,330 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problems listening to music on mp3 XL

Tip us?

radomirek76
Old
(Last edited by radomirek76; 7th February 2014 at 05:11 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default finally resolved

After finding that interruptions in audio and video tearing causes ADATA microSD card, I bought Kingstone same size and speed class 10 and it's OK.
How simple and unexpected solutions certainly had an effect on the smooth running system!
Finally, blissfully relishing the sound quality to XL.
Recommendation: Do not underestimate what card you choose to Xperia L!

So even solve a USB flash drive without external power and will be more satisfied man.
Xperia L (C2105) ROM (JB) Clean 'n' Tweaked, Kernel ThunderZap v3.1 overclocking 1.3GHz, BL Unlocked, Root, Power Toogles v2, Cyber-Shot v2
Xperia J, Xperia Pro, Omnia 2 2x, Nokia E61, N73, 6600
The Following User Says Thank You to radomirek76 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Flashing_Expert
Old
(Last edited by Flashing_Expert; 14th February 2014 at 05:16 AM.) Reason: adding info
Thanks Meter 66
Thumbs up another solution

Hi, i maybe find solution how to get that adata card to work. I am just formated it with SDformatter (official tool for sd card formating) and run full overwrite of sectors. After that i have reformated it with windows with 64KB allocation unit, now i am using it in XL, about 4hrs of listening and there was no mini pause, lag or something like that (with read ahead buffer 1024KB) even with background copying data from internal to external still no problems...

edit: so after all, this bug is not related to adata microsd only, it is happening mainly with custom kernels (all of them)
on stock only with default read ahead buffer (128kb) but only minimally, with higher buffer this bug is gone... :-\