Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Problems listening to music on mp3 XL

OP radomirek76

7th February 2014, 05:58 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 14

71 posts
More
finally resolved
After finding that interruptions in audio and video tearing causes ADATA microSD card, I bought Kingstone same size and speed class 10 and it's OK.
How simple and unexpected solutions certainly had an effect on the smooth running system!
Finally, blissfully relishing the sound quality to XL.
Recommendation: Do not underestimate what card you choose to Xperia L!

So even solve a USB flash drive without external power and will be more satisfied man.
Last edited by radomirek76; 7th February 2014 at 06:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to radomirek76 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th February 2014, 11:28 PM   |  #12  
Flag Jihlava
Thanks Meter: 74

218 posts
More
Thumbs up another solution
Hi, i maybe find solution how to get that adata card to work. I am just formated it with SDformatter (official tool for sd card formating) and run full overwrite of sectors. After that i have reformated it with windows with 64KB allocation unit, now i am using it in XL, about 4hrs of listening and there was no mini pause, lag or something like that (with read ahead buffer 1024KB) even with background copying data from internal to external still no problems...

edit: so after all, this bug is not related to adata microsd only, it is happening mainly with custom kernels (all of them)
on stock only with default read ahead buffer (128kb) but only minimally, with higher buffer this bug is gone... :-\
Last edited by Flashing_Expert; 14th February 2014 at 06:16 AM. Reason: adding info
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread