[Q&A] OmniROM 4.4.4

2,429 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,651
By Olivier, Recognized Developer / Contributor on 6th July 2014, 02:11 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from Olivier: We're now officially supported!
30th January 2015, 03:58 PM |#121  
Flag Bandar Lampung
Thanks Meter: 143
It is sad that developers like Olivier is now leaving our device because of ... (yeah you know it)
And Varun is now focused on CM12, and left CM11 behind. As well as FXP team that has stopped building CM11.
The only Kitkat ROM that still have a nightly build is OmniROM. I hope you won't stop the nightly.
If you have time, please apply the fixes that Varun did in CM11 to the OmniROM in the future.
And I hope one day there will be the OmniROM 5.0 come from you.

Thanks for your work and your time that you dedicated for our taoshan
The Following User Says Thank You to underd0g For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2015, 05:41 PM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 638
@Olivier as you can see I'm not the only one, please reconsider your statement. If you won't be on willing to work on Omni 5.0 at least let us have a stable kit kat ROM. Thanks for all your work.

Sent from my C2104 using XDA Free mobile app
30th January 2015, 10:50 PM |#123  
Thanks Meter: 1
First of all i want to thank Olivier for his work.. And im kinda new with this rom.. I see builds for every day.. Dont get it.. I need to flash rom everyday or what?
31st January 2015, 10:32 PM |#124  
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Linz
Thanks Meter: 5,651
Donate to Me
Sorry guys, but please don't expect anything from me after what happened lately. But before I leave, I want to clarify some things (I have read some posts) and comment on some statements:
- I reported Varun, that's true, and you all know why. But I never wanted his thread closed (why should I?).
- To those who think I don't own the device: I do, sort of (so no, I don't do blind builds) - however, my sister uses it, hence it's not listed under "Devices I use(d)" in my signature.
- Unlike some people claim, I don't coerce or harass on XDA - check my posts and prove me wrong?
- I wasn't involved in the fight between Varun and Brinly at all.
- I didn't intend to defame anyone.

To those who want Omni 5.0 or whatever, contact David Makarove, I'm sure he'll gladly do it.
Feel free to PM me should there be any further questions. Just don't believe everything you see in that facebook group.

Thanks and bye, it was nice here.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Olivier For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread