Post Reply

[Q&A] SlimKat

7th September 2014, 03:14 PM   |  #41  
adil089's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag bradford
Thanks Meter: 53
 
277 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash90[ITA]

thx

btw, very fast and smooth rom, maybe the best KK.

but i've a strange bug:
- screen brightness adjustments doesn't work
- led notification doesn't work

is there a way to solve this?

Led notification doesn't work on any kk ROM.(hope someone finds a way to make it work) and screen brightness can't be adjusted on certain custom ROMs like carbon and slimkat (don't know the reason for this it maybe something in the code). For the screen brightness you could install 'root dim' from the play store and that would solve your problem until it gets fixed.

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to adil089 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th September 2014, 03:18 PM   |  #42  
Senior Member
Flag Molfetta
Thanks Meter: 40
 
214 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adil089

Led notification doesn't work on any kk ROM.(hope someone finds a way to make it work) and screen brightness can't be adjusted on certain custom ROMs like carbon and slimkat (don't know the reason for this it maybe something in the code). For the screen brightness you could install 'root dim' from the play store and that would solve your problem until it gets fixed.

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

led notification work on free xperia kk rom
ok for the 'root dim' fix, i'll give a try
The Following User Says Thank You to Slash90[ITA] For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th September 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #43  
adil089's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag bradford
Thanks Meter: 53
 
277 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash90[ITA]

led notification work on free xperia kk rom
ok for the 'root dim' fix, i'll give a try

OK sorry forgot about the FXP ROM. And hope the solution works for you

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to adil089 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2014, 09:06 AM   |  #44  
Senior Member
Flag Molfetta
Thanks Meter: 40
 
214 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adil089

OK sorry forgot about the FXP ROM. And hope the solution works for you

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

thx, the solution works fine

after few days of using this rom, i can say that this the smoothest kk rom fot the xperia L (before i've used freexperia cm11).

the bug that i've found are:

- no notification led
- no screen brightness adjustment (fix with rootdim)
- seems that only 2gb of the 4gb of the internal memory are read. someone can confirm this?
Yesterday, 10:38 PM   |  #45  
Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
91 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Notification led and screen brightness are working fine for me with latest nightly (8.2) =)

Just a potentially dumb question: how can I change the weather unity in the lockscreen from F to C?
The Following User Says Thank You to paulo.delavega For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 10:42 PM   |  #46  
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo.delavega

Notification led and screen brightness are working fine for me with latest nightly (8.2) =)

Just a potentially dumb question: how can I change the weather unity in the lockscreen from F to C?

U have to expand widget on lockscreen then settings button will appear
The Following User Says Thank You to kyasa85 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 10:51 PM   |  #47  
Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
91 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyasa85

U have to expand widget on lockscreen then settings button will appear

I couldn't find the settings button, but I solved my problem removing the widget and adding it again.

Thanks for the hint
Today, 11:19 AM   |  #48  
Senior Member
Flag Legazpi
Thanks Meter: 42
 
433 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
quick question

wer can i find these?

network speed indicator
network mode with 3 option (2G, 3G and 2G/3G)
theme chooser not included in the rom so i cant apply the theme i installed
Today, 11:54 AM   |  #49  
primemonitor's Avatar
Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 10
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizukage

quick question

wer can i find these?

network speed indicator
network mode with 3 option (2G, 3G and 2G/3G)
theme chooser not included in the rom so i cant apply the theme i installed

Slimkat doesn't have theme chooser, AFAIK. Same for the network speed indicator.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia L Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank