Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

The 'Recently Added' list in music apps is all wrong, even in the Walkman app.

OP Noomaan

23rd May 2014, 09:56 AM   |  #1  
Noomaan's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Anantnag
Thanks Meter: 9
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Why won't phone display the recently added songs correctly? It's been happening since I purchased this phone.
BTW, I'm on latest firmware.
23rd May 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #2  
Noomaan's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Anantnag
Thanks Meter: 9
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Can anybody help me?
Hey.......
Help.....................
24th May 2014, 03:10 PM   |  #3  
srcharged's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 80
 
272 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Is your songs list getting updated? Can you see the songs you have added onto your phone in your media player? If you cant, check through the explorer to see if the songs are present there!
The Following User Says Thank You to srcharged For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 07:24 AM   |  #4  
Noomaan's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Anantnag
Thanks Meter: 9
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by srcharged

Is your songs list getting updated? Can you see the songs you have added onto your phone in your media player? If you cant, check through the explorer to see if the songs are present there!

Yes, the songs are there. The music app can scan and play them. It's just that... They're not in the right sequence on the recently added Playlist.

If I add a new song to my phone it should be on top of the 'Recently Added' Playlist, right?
But that's not the case with my phone, the song will be added to the music library but the recently added Playlist won't display it on top.

I hope you understand.
26th May 2014, 06:09 PM   |  #5  
srcharged's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 80
 
272 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noomaan

Yes, the songs are there. The music app can scan and play them. It's just that... They're not in the right sequence on the recently added Playlist.

If I add a new song to my phone it should be on top of the 'Recently Added' Playlist, right?
But that's not the case with my phone, the song will be added to the music library but the recently added Playlist won't display it on top.

I hope you understand.

I am aware of that error. I will let you know if i find any solutions.
The Following User Says Thank You to srcharged For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #6  
Noomaan's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Anantnag
Thanks Meter: 9
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by srcharged

I am aware of that error. I will let you know if i find any solutions.

Thank you so much.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes