FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[req]TESTERS NEEDED

19th May 2014, 11:42 AM |#11  
startracker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag MUMBAI
Thanks Meter: 351
 
More
Np:thumbup:

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app
 
 
19th May 2014, 02:29 PM |#12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by startracker

Np:thumbup:

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app

no chance of booting..i have try with all caf based kernel but no luck
19th May 2014, 03:12 PM |#13  
startracker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag MUMBAI
Thanks Meter: 351
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by biku123

no chance of booting..i have try with all caf based kernel but no luck

OK I'll try to fix that . now I know where is the fault

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app
20th May 2014, 12:07 AM |#14  
sherif_linkin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by startracker

OK I'll try to fix that . now I know where is the fault

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app

sorry but how did you know the bug without logcat ????
20th May 2014, 09:35 AM |#15  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Did you sort out the problem...if so then upload the new rom i ll try
24th May 2014, 08:08 PM |#16  
Olivier's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Linz
Thanks Meter: 5,012
 
Donate to Me
More
If it's true that you used the PAC boot.img, then you made a huge mistake: It uses a slightly different ramdisk (e.g. the BOOTCLASSPATH is different) which will prevent most of the other ROMs from booting. If you really want to ZIP-port this ROM, use a boot.img from Vanir or CM (don't know about other ramdisks) and make sure you port from a similar device (display resolution etc must be the same).

Hint: You could just compile this from source.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia S mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Olivier For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2014, 11:57 AM |#17  
startracker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag MUMBAI
Thanks Meter: 351
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivier

If it's true that you used the PAC boot.img, then you made a huge mistake: It uses a slightly different ramdisk (e.g. the BOOTCLASSPATH is different) which will prevent most of the other ROMs from booting. If you really want to ZIP-port this ROM, use a boot.img from Vanir or CM (don't know about other ramdisks) and make sure you port from a similar device (display resolution etc must be the same).

Hint: You could just compile this from source.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia S mit Tapatalk

Will try till tomorrow. +1 for ur suggested idea:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia L Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank