No registration required

[Q] Need Reverse Tethering--=Extra Support for Xperia L C2104

OP ravi_Dora

26th January 2014, 04:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Hii guys I have an idea which i want to share with you, and that is we need a Boot unlocked Rom which can transfer the system internet to device,
we have heared about the tethering which can transfer the mobile internet to system, likewise the "Reverse Tethering" can transfer the System internet to phone through Data cable,
How interesting, Is'nt it?
how is my idea?
Please Developer make a Rom For Xperia L Which can Support this feature.
Anther thing is the USB On the Go Service is no longer supported for our Xperia L (C2104) Devices ,
Sony had not gave the feature yet, so if the feature is included in this Rom then it is very Greatful and Excellent features for Xpera L Device
Plz Guys tell Developer to Develop a Rom Included this features, So how about you guys are thinking on this Idea????? ..

26th January 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #2  
Flag bandung
Thanks Meter: 59

214 posts
More
Try it
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2287494
Dont forget to hit thanks
31st January 2014, 03:47 AM   |  #3  
Flag Moga
Thanks Meter: 104

776 posts
More
Theres already a reverse tether software fr windows

Sent from my C2104 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
3rd February 2014, 05:05 PM   |  #4  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 87

144 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi_Dora

Hii guys I have an idea which i want to share with you, and that is we need a Boot unlocked Rom which can transfer the system internet to device,
we have heared about the tethering which can transfer the mobile internet to system, likewise the "Reverse Tethering" can transfer the System internet to phone through Data cable,
How interesting, Is'nt it?
how is my idea?
Please Developer make a Rom For Xperia L Which can Support this feature.
Anther thing is the USB On the Go Service is no longer supported for our Xperia L (C2104) Devices ,
Sony had not gave the feature yet, so if the feature is included in this Rom then it is very Greatful and Excellent features for Xpera L Device
Plz Guys tell Developer to Develop a Rom Included this features, So how about you guys are thinking on this Idea????? ..

First of all, this is not your idea because there is a reverse tethering method already available. This feature does not have anything to do with the rom.
Second, Xperia L already have support for OTG but with an external power supply and a rom can not make power for the USB devices.

please do some search before posting and stop demanding new rom. Try to explore features by yourself and don't claim already establish method to be your new idea. No offense.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread