Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,941 Members 38,414 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Q/A/Discussion CyanogenMod 11 - Android 4.4 [FXP]

Tip us?

Matheus Silva Rodrigues
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Varun, i trust in your capacity and i'm here to Request PLEASE, i now know you already fix the most critical failures,i'm tired of these ROM's full of forced reboots and Bsod,i can't enjoy the kitkat for these bugs,I,M GOING INSANE !!! i'm here to request in name of ALL XPERIA L USERS
LOOK FOR US

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by matheus silva rodrigues View Post
varun, i trust in your capacity and i'm here to request please, i now know you already fix the most critical failures,i'm tired of these rom's full of forced reboots and bsod,i can't enjoy the kitkat for these bugs,i,m going insane !!! I'm here to request in name of all xperia l users
look for us
release a new build

sherry_94
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matheus Silva Rodrigues View Post
Varun, i trust in your capacity and i'm here to Request PLEASE, i now know you already fix the most critical failures,i'm tired of these ROM's full of forced reboots and Bsod,i can't enjoy the kitkat for these bugs,I,M GOING INSANE !!! i'm here to request in name of ALL XPERIA L USERS
LOOK FOR US

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

release a new build
Mate , i used to ve BSOD but since 4-5 days i ve faced none.....what i did was raising the voltages.....use no UnderVolt or better over volt for overclock....my 1.5 ghz is rock stable at 1150mV ....try it .....no noticeable effect on battery

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry_94 View Post
Mate , i used to ve BSOD but since 4-5 days i ve faced none.....what i did was raising the voltages.....use no UnderVolt or better over volt for overclock....my 1.5 ghz is rock stable at 1150mV ....try it .....no noticeable effect on battery

Hrustus
Old
Thanks Meter 100
So we are no longer supported by official Cyanogenmod? :3

sherry_94
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrustus View Post
So we are no longer supported by official Cyanogenmod? :3
Nightlies are put on hold.....right now, no support.....its likely that varun ll fix the bugs and nightlies ll resume

gil.takiya
Old
Thanks Meter 3
how about gps in fxp337 , if it still does not work?

Flashing_Expert
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulebe525 View Post
fix it..!
cant download ROM from android file HOST
I can't understand that there is somebody too dumb to write this

Sukan.M
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default In Call volume is too low

Hi Team,
How about the in call volume,any trick to raise the same permanently,Tried with TZ control app,but it's just a one time fix.
Any way to increase ? and commands or any app?

Couldn't able to hear those when I'm in outside..