FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Q/A/Discussion CyanogenMod 11 - Android 4.4 [FXP]

4th March 2015, 03:40 AM |#2601  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
just flashed yesterday the final build of CM11.. so far, minimal bug and i'm pretty satisfied in the performance. bug noticed (screen suddenly hangs on screen wake). and flash on the camera, cannot be turned on. over all, a daily driver for me.

4th March 2015, 08:12 PM |#2602  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I'm using the latest stable build and GPS is not working for me at all. Is this a common issue? If not, how can i solve this problem?

I tried it with stock kernel and TZ 4.9 yet the result is same.
5th March 2015, 03:53 AM |#2603  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Guys, kk is gone. Go to L.
It's getting fully supported by varun, right now.
And... It Is stable.

Sent from my C2104
8th March 2015, 12:10 PM |#2604  
Flag Badlapur, Maharashtra

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by athanne09

just flashed yesterday the final build of CM11.. so far, minimal bug and i'm pretty satisfied in the performance. bug noticed (screen suddenly hangs on screen wake). and flash on the camera, cannot be turned on. over all, a daily driver for me.

currently i am on cm 11 legacy beta 6 running Philz recovry and Tz4.9.
I have few questions..
1. Do i need to flash stock rom in order to use this or just wiping data and cach, dalvik cache will work??
2. Does camera takes HDR photos??
3. Which gapps should i use?
4. Are there major bugs?? As in is it smooth in terms of bluetooth, wifi, RIL ect??

Thanks in advance
11th March 2015, 04:11 AM |#2605  

More
updated to cm12
Hi,

hope anybody can help. i had cm11, one of the latest builds, and there was the notification that a new update was available, unfortunatly that was cm12, kind of buggy this version.
how do i go back to the latest cm11 version? i put a cm11zip on my phone and wanted to flash via recovery but got an error message. also the recovery seems to be a different version that i installed, not cwm.
however, i tried to delete all the caches and to flash with the cm11 zip. couldnt find the option to wipe dalvic though.
why was it even possible that a cm12 nighty was available in the update settings, despite having cm11 installed?
can anybode please give me a hint how to reinstall cm11?

thank you
11th March 2015, 11:04 AM |#2606  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansi77

Hi,

hope anybody can help. i had cm11, one of the latest builds, and there was the notification that a new update was available, unfortunatly that was cm12, kind of buggy this version.
how do i go back to the latest cm11 version? i put a cm11zip on my phone and wanted to flash via recovery but got an error message. also the recovery seems to be a different version that i installed, not cwm.
however, i tried to delete all the caches and to flash with the cm11 zip. couldnt find the option to wipe dalvic though.
why was it even possible that a cm12 nighty was available in the update settings, despite having cm11 installed?
can anybode please give me a hint how to reinstall cm11?

thank you

Since you are on CM12, CM12 recovery has bugs, It doesn't work at all.
So first you need to flash, Thunderzap's boot.img file, that'll give you working recovery.
After you get that recovery , You can do clean install of CM11.
Hope it clears the problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread