FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Cannot sign in to XDA Application.

22nd January 2014, 04:05 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I've download and installed XDA Application on my device. but I cannot singning in by using my google accont. It always said that 'Looks like you don't have an account, do you want to create an account?'. But, when I click yes and trying to create an account, it says "This email have already registered'... How can I use this application and signing in.. ?? Please help..

13th April 2015, 07:03 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPThatea

I've download and installed XDA Application on my device. but I cannot singning in by using my google accont. It always said that 'Looks like you don't have an account, do you want to create an account?'. But, when I click yes and trying to create an account, it says "This email have already registered'... How can I use this application and signing in.. ?? Please help..

I have the same problem too, how can I sign in to the mobile app with my google account?
15th April 2015, 07:38 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPThatea

You cannot log in to the app with Google. You need to go to Settings on your PC and specify a password for your email and then you can log in with email and password here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael Rivero

I have the same problem too, how can I sign in to the mobile app with my google account?

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to GreyLDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2015, 02:43 PM |#4  
Flag Mersin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyLDroid

You cannot log in to the app with Google. You need to go to Settings on your PC and specify a password for your email and then you can log in with email and password here.

For proper solution, We have to wait the XDA app update which will never come to us
16th April 2015, 02:36 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyLDroid

I've tried 5 times, and still can't I went to XDA settings on PC then set new password, still didn't work, so idk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread