Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] SIM/Memory card problem notification Icon..Please help..

OP josephkarthic

8th February 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
More
Hi Everyone,

Recently I have been getting a SIM or Memory card problem notification Icon as in the attached screenshot below. I'm not sure if its SIM card or memory card issue but both of them works fine in my phone..

I wonder why that icon is shown, If someone knows could you please help me? thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-08-14-21-59.png
Views:	975
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	2566343  
Last edited by josephkarthic; 8th February 2014 at 10:12 AM. Reason: updated screenshot
8th February 2014, 10:53 AM   |  #2  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 23

120 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephkarthic

Hi Everyone,

Recently I have been getting a SIM or Memory card problem notification Icon as in the attached screenshot below. I'm not sure if its SIM card or memory card issue but both of them works fine in my phone..

I wonder why that icon is shown, If someone knows could you please help me? thanks.

Must be memory card, because your signal strength is been seen. Do you get any message while swiping the notifcations bar down? Do you have an external storage card inserted in your phone? If yes, can you browse the files?
8th February 2014, 11:37 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
More
Thanks for the reply, I think its the problem with the seating of SIM card, i just removed and re inserted the sim card and restarted the phone and the icon is gone for now..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread