Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,173 Members 41,029 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SIM/Memory card problem notification Icon..Please help..

Tip us?

josephkarthic
Old
(Last edited by josephkarthic; 8th February 2014 at 09:12 AM.) Reason: updated screenshot
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] SIM/Memory card problem notification Icon..Please help..

Hi Everyone,

Recently I have been getting a SIM or Memory card problem notification Icon as in the attached screenshot below. I'm not sure if its SIM card or memory card issue but both of them works fine in my phone..

I wonder why that icon is shown, If someone knows could you please help me? thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-08-14-21-59.png
Views:	973
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	2566343  

iAyush
Old
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephkarthic View Post
Hi Everyone,

Recently I have been getting a SIM or Memory card problem notification Icon as in the attached screenshot below. I'm not sure if its SIM card or memory card issue but both of them works fine in my phone..

I wonder why that icon is shown, If someone knows could you please help me? thanks.
Must be memory card, because your signal strength is been seen. Do you get any message while swiping the notifcations bar down? Do you have an external storage card inserted in your phone? If yes, can you browse the files?

ANDROIDier
#1 Website for the latest Android app reviews, news, tips & tutorials, walkthroughs and much more!
Follow Me On:

Do Hit The "THANKS" Button If I Helped You!

josephkarthic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks for the reply, I think its the problem with the seating of SIM card, i just removed and re inserted the sim card and restarted the phone and the icon is gone for now..