Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,332 Members 52,977 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

soft brick

Tip us?

#The Wolverine
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default soft brick

i changed my xl density to 360dpi ,,using root toolkit............unable to restore compatible dpi,i used the app 'Lcd density modder'.....After chosing the 240dpi I clicked the save and reboot option!!!!!!Now my phone is unable to start,it stucks at sony logo...and i can access cmw ....any solution????

przemek4113
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by #The Wolverine View Post
i changed my xl density to 360dpi ,,using root toolkit............unable to restore compatible dpi,i used the app 'Lcd density modder'.....After chosing the 240dpi I clicked the save and reboot option!!!!!!Now my phone is unable to start,it stucks at sony logo...and i can access cmw ....any solution????
Flash a stock rom ftf using flashtool and your phone will work.
Phone history:nokia 3310,nokia 6020,se k510i,samsung D900i,nokia 3110c,xperia x8,xperia mini pro sk17i,xperia l

Ben Ling
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6447

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by #The Wolverine View Post
I think the only way is to get the LCD Density modder.apk

Flash it into system/app

But first you will need to damage the apk,thats mean decompile the apk,change the sdk level to 15,recompile then flash it.
So maybe the app won't work and you can boot it up...

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z using XDA Premium

Like My Work ? Donate To Me So That I Can Contribute To More Devices
Always Hit Thanks If You Like My Work