FORUMS

Xperia L Bricked, EMMC DL TOOL HELP

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By nik_123, Junior Member on 24th January 2016, 11:11 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I was upgrading my Xperia TO 5.1 and was flashing recovery. TWRP was flashed but I was not able to flash any zip through it.
I tried unlocking bootloader but nothing happened. I tried this 3-4 times and suddenly my Phone gone blank.
Now the condition is neither LED or any kind of vibration is working. Phone is detected as Qualcomm Qloader 9008. I tried figuring out and found that bootloader is corrupt. Many person having Snapdragon Chipset have same problem. I found EMMC DL Tool which can repair this but in version 5.2.0.r I am getting invalid user error.
Then I tried Tool studio EMMC tool from ZTE but I am getting error while downloading the Hex file. Phone is detected but unfortunately I am not able to fix it.
Please go through screenshot.
Someone please help me to fix. Either using this emmc tool or anyother.

P.S. Went to SC they said to replace MB which will cost around 6500-7500. But I don't think to spend such money for repairing when I can but much better phone in that price segment.

24th January 2016, 11:25 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
I am not able to post image. Help me. I don't have 10 post count yet.
27th January 2016, 04:38 PM |#3  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nik_123

I was upgrading my Xperia TO 5.1 and was flashing recovery. TWRP was flashed but I was not able to flash any zip through it.
I tried unlocking bootloader but nothing happened. I tried this 3-4 times and suddenly my Phone gone blank.
Now the condition is neither LED or any kind of vibration is working. Phone is detected as Qualcomm Qloader 9008. I tried figuring out and found that bootloader is corrupt. Many person having Snapdragon Chipset have same problem. I found EMMC DL Tool which can repair this but in version 5.2.0.r I am getting invalid user error.
Then I tried Tool studio EMMC tool from ZTE but I am getting error while downloading the Hex file. Phone is detected but unfortunately I am not able to fix it.

P.S. Went to SC they said to replace MB which will cost around 6500-7500. But I don't think to spend such money for repairing when I can but much better phone in that price segment.

So, you cannot get into flashmode or fastboot? Power off your phone, hold volume up and plug it into your pc without hitting the power button. Do you get any blue led or quick led flash at all? I'm not sure about your device's condition but I can surely try getting you files from my phone.
Try installing flashtool and see if flashtool recognizes your phone at all.
27th January 2016, 04:52 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_fabulous

So, you cannot get into flashmode or fastboot? Power off your phone, hold volume up and plug it into your pc without hitting the power button. Do you get any blue led or quick led flash at all? I'm not sure about your device's condition but I can surely try getting you files from my phone.
Try installing flashtool and see if flashtool recognizes your phone at all.

Only red LED glows while I plug it in PC. Flashtool can not recognize. EMMC tool recognize but can't find/download the files.
I am pretty sure once I get the tool running it will bring back my phone alive.
27th January 2016, 05:03 PM |#5  
Flag Bangalore

More
Quote:

Only red LED glows while I plug it in PC. Flashtool can not recognize. EMMC tool recognize but can't find/download the files.
I am pretty sure once I get the tool running it will bring back my phone alive.

Hmm, can QPST find your phone? I'm trying to get a QPST/QCN backup which could be helpful. However, fastboot, flashmode, recovery or device running, I get ports empty. Can anyone help me out here? I can try draining my battery so I have the little phase of the dull red led where the device won't power on until it's a little charged.
27th January 2016, 05:21 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

Hmm, can QPST find your phone? I'm trying to get a QPST/QCN backup which could be helpful. However, fastboot, flashmode, recovery or device running, I get ports empty. Can anyone help me out here? I can try draining my battery so I have the little phase of the dull red led where the device won't power on until it's a little charged.

I guess yes, but I don't remember exactly. Switch off your phone and connect may be it should detect.
27th January 2016, 05:31 PM |#7  
Flag Bangalore

More
Quote:

I guess yes, but I don't remember exactly. Switch off your phone and connect may be it should detect.

Tried that but it ends up turning on and goes to the charging animation. (Which is after the Sony Logo.) Waiting for my phone to drain :P
30th January 2016, 06:03 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:

Jesus Christ, you installed a ROM without unlocking the bootloader first?... yare yare daze...
30th January 2016, 06:06 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckbootloader

Jesus Christ, you installed a ROM without unlocking the bootloader first?... yare yare daze...

I unlocked it but the ROM zip was not flashing through TWRP. After 2-3 tries my phone went full dead. If you can help it will be great.
30th January 2016, 06:16 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:

I unlocked it but the ROM zip was not flashing through TWRP. After 2-3 tries my phone went full dead. If you can help it will be great.

I'm afraid I can't...
30th January 2016, 08:36 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1,677

More
Quote:

Tried that but it ends up turning on and goes to the charging animation. (Which is after the Sony Logo.) Waiting for my phone to drain :P

eh... if your device is showing loading anymation this means charger is loaded.... so no you dont have a hardbrick... try to reach fastbootmode over and over again

Sent from my Xperia T using XDA Free mobile app

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)