Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 48,001 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sony Xperia L - increase internal storage

Tip us?

Donald750
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Database [Q] Sony Xperia L - increase internal storage

Hi, I have Sony Xperia L (C2105) with Android 4.2.2 and it is rooted. My phone should have 8 GB of internal memory. Only 5.57 GB is usable but it would not matter. 4 GB of 5.57 GB is separated and marked as "sdcard0". So I can't install applications there but I can only move data of applications there. Remaining 1.57 GB is used as internal storage and all aplications are installed to this small storage. My memory card is marked as "sdcard1". Is there any way to increase internal storage or merge internal storage and sdcard0 to one big internal storage?

david pro
Old
(Last edited by david pro; 31st August 2014 at 09:17 AM.)
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald750 View Post
Hi, I have Sony Xperia L (C2105) with Android 4.2.2 and it is rooted. My phone should have 8 GB of internal memory. Only 5.57 GB is usable but it would not matter. 4 GB of 5.57 GB is separated and marked as "sdcard0". So I can't install applications there but I can only move data of applications there. Remaining 1.57 GB is used as internal storage and all aplications are installed to this small storage. My memory card is marked as "sdcard1". Is there any way to increase internal storage or merge internal storage and sdcard0 to one big internal storage?
If someone could make this Guide for Xperia L!!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2712253

Till then you could use FolderMount if you have root access and mount obb and app data folders to external storage!
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU

Sony Xperia L