No registration required

[Q] Sony Xperia L - increase internal storage

OP Donald750

31st August 2014, 10:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Hi, I have Sony Xperia L (C2105) with Android 4.2.2 and it is rooted. My phone should have 8 GB of internal memory. Only 5.57 GB is usable but it would not matter. 4 GB of 5.57 GB is separated and marked as "sdcard0". So I can't install applications there but I can only move data of applications there. Remaining 1.57 GB is used as internal storage and all aplications are installed to this small storage. My memory card is marked as "sdcard1". Is there any way to increase internal storage or merge internal storage and sdcard0 to one big internal storage?
31st August 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 135

233 posts
More
Sign
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald750

Hi, I have Sony Xperia L (C2105) with Android 4.2.2 and it is rooted. My phone should have 8 GB of internal memory. Only 5.57 GB is usable but it would not matter. 4 GB of 5.57 GB is separated and marked as "sdcard0". So I can't install applications there but I can only move data of applications there. Remaining 1.57 GB is used as internal storage and all aplications are installed to this small storage. My memory card is marked as "sdcard1". Is there any way to increase internal storage or merge internal storage and sdcard0 to one big internal storage?

If someone could make this Guide for Xperia L!!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2712253

Till then you could use FolderMount if you have root access and mount obb and app data folders to external storage!
Last edited by david pro; 31st August 2014 at 10:17 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread