FORUMS

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Xposed Framework Updated to v65

Xposed Framework is an extremely popular modification platform for Android, so much so that we included … more

[Q] Sony Xperia L - increase internal storage

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Donald750, Junior Member on 31st August 2014, 09:03 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th April 2015, 08:05 AM |#21  
SdtBarbarossa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 550
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulFury

That's exatcly what I do and I get always "remote object '/dev/block/mmcblk0' not a file or directory"(and I've verified that it exist)

did you do that in cwm?

Sent from my Xperia T using XDA Free mobile app
 
 
19th April 2015, 12:05 PM |#22  
SoulFury's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Nnnnnnnnnope, Im doing it connected normal in MTP mode as I read on another thread. Don't have CWM installed
19th April 2015, 12:10 PM |#23  
SdtBarbarossa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 550
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulFury

Nnnnnnnnnope, Im doing it connected normal in MTP mode as I read on another thread. Don't have CWM installed

so you do this while system is running.... thats the problem

Sent from my Xperia T using XDA Free mobile app
19th April 2015, 01:37 PM |#24  
SoulFury's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
.......the worst thing is that I was supposing that XDDDD.

Then, for the record:

-I must first install CWM
-Then in CWM mode, connect the phone and do the thing?
-Finally, is there a real problem if I try to flash stock firmware after resizing?
19th April 2015, 01:41 PM |#25  
SdtBarbarossa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 550
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulFury

.......the worst thing is that I was supposing that XDDDD.

Then, for the record:

-I must first install CWM
-Then in CWM mode, connect the phone and do the thing?
-Finally, is there a real problem if I try to flash stock firmware after resizing?

are you really want the risk of a hardbrick to do that? it seems like you are NOT an advanced user....

your way would be ok...please dont make mistakes or your phone is rubbish....

if you flash stock your switched storages will be corrupt... but you can rechange them.... better dont flash stock to avoid problems

really useful tips:
be sure to use unit s
after every change do a print
DONT turn the phone off until you are complete

Sent from my Xperia T using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by SdtBarbarossa; 19th April 2015 at 01:44 PM.
19th April 2015, 02:22 PM |#26  
SoulFury's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:

are you really want the risk of a hardbrick to do that? it seems like you are NOT an advanced user...

And if I never do anything, I wont never be one XD. I don't know anyone who has born with knowledge of this :P.
I'd prefer to use stock firmware(at least as a first option). I'd be grateful if you give me some explanation about how to rechange storage if corrupt with stock firmware. Thanks by advance
19th April 2015, 02:26 PM |#27  
SdtBarbarossa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 550
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulFury

And if I never do anything, I wont never be one XD. I don't know anyone who has born with knowledge of this :P.
I'd prefer to use stock firmware(at least as a first option). I'd be grateful if you give me some explanation about how to rechange storage if corrupt with stock firmware. Thanks by advance

flash stock simply... BUT dont choose all to be flashed...
in the option "exclude" check "bootbundle" and "partition"




Sent from my Xperia T using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	neu.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	3270778  
Last edited by SdtBarbarossa; 19th April 2015 at 02:33 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to SdtBarbarossa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2015, 07:32 PM |#28  
SoulFury's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Thanks a lot, I'l try and comment when I do it.With explanations like yours is how a rookie begins the path to master
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes