[Q] Sound Volume

2nd February 2014, 01:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello, I think the headphones the xperia L very low, compared to the Iphone 5 that I own. there is a way to increase the volume of the Xperia L via kernel or something else? sorry my bad english, i am brazilian !
2nd February 2014, 01:44 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 51

93 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by libraz

Hello, I think the headphones the xperia L very low, compared to the Iphone 5 that I own. there is a way to increase the volume of the Xperia L via kernel or something else? sorry my bad english, i am brazilian !

There are some ways but sound gets distorted so if you like good sound you need to get better headphones. You need high sensitivity headphones that are more sensitive than 106Db.
3rd February 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #3  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 86

143 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by libraz

Don't compare EarPod of iPhone5 with generic Sony headsets. If you want better sound buy a Dr. drey beats one. Sound quality of Xperia L is awesome. The bundled headphone is not that good because it is not expensive like apple.
3rd February 2014, 04:29 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 546

432 posts
More
I can provide mod for increasing the volume on headset only,but quality may decrease...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread