Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,246 Members 39,577 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sound Volume

Tip us?

libraz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Sound Volume

Hello, I think the headphones the xperia L very low, compared to the Iphone 5 that I own. there is a way to increase the volume of the Xperia L via kernel or something else? sorry my bad english, i am brazilian !

Redzo
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by libraz View Post
Hello, I think the headphones the xperia L very low, compared to the Iphone 5 that I own. there is a way to increase the volume of the Xperia L via kernel or something else? sorry my bad english, i am brazilian !
There are some ways but sound gets distorted so if you like good sound you need to get better headphones. You need high sensitivity headphones that are more sensitive than 106Db.

XDA-RK
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by libraz View Post
Don't compare EarPod of iPhone5 with generic Sony headsets. If you want better sound buy a Dr. drey beats one. Sound quality of Xperia L is awesome. The bundled headphone is not that good because it is not expensive like apple.

siankatabg
Old
Thanks Meter 527
I can provide mod for increasing the volume on headset only,but quality may decrease...
My works:
CM10/MiUiv5 3.4.x kernel for ARC/S and NEO/V