Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Status 6 error while flashing Ressurrecion rom

OP dhilipmadhav

15th July 2014, 06:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
i was trying to flash resurrection remix 5.1.4 by @aniketroxx to my xperia l c2104.I'm using cwm v60.3.5. i got a status 7 error'but i solved it by editing updater_script document.i rezipped the rom. flashed it and now i'm getting a status 6 error. i dunno wat to do. sso someone pls heelp me.
16th July 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #2  
aniketroxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 336
 
231 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhilipmadhav

i was trying to flash resurrection remix 5.1.4 by @aniketroxx to my xperia l c2104.I'm using cwm v60.3.5. i got a status 7 error'but i solved it by editing updater_script document.i rezipped the rom. flashed it and now i'm getting a status 6 error. i dunno wat to do. sso someone pls heelp me.

Do one thing just take out the "boot.img" from the zip flash it first and then wipe data and then flash the resurrection zip
The Following User Says Thank You to aniketroxx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2014, 08:59 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniketroxx

Do one thing just take out the "boot.img" from the zip flash it first and then wipe data and then flash the resurrection zip

Thanks bro it worked!!!

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th November 2014, 04:42 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2014
can u please explain it clearly how to boot it seperatly?? i am a newbee
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhilipmadhav

Thanks bro it worked!!!

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

can u please explain it clearly how to boot it seperatly?? i am a newbee
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes