Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,035 Members 41,743 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

viper4android n0t installing driver

Tip us?

55pawan
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default viper4android n0t installing driver

im using cm11 and repexpersis rom installed over cm331(4.4.4.)
and im not able to install viper4android..
app ask to choose audio quality mode
i choosed super audio quality and phone needs to be rebooted after installation.
but after rebooting it again asks for driver installation and again reboot,and this process goes on & on..
how could i install the viper4android audio driver??
The Following User Says Thank You to 55pawan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adil089
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55pawan View Post
im using cm11 and repexpersis rom installed over cm331(4.4.4.)
and im not able to install viper4android..
app ask to choose audio quality mode
i choosed super audio quality and phone needs to be rebooted after installation.
but after rebooting it again asks for driver installation and again reboot,and this process goes on & on..
how could i install the viper4android audio driver??
You have to uninstall walkman app because v4a and walkman are conflicting. So you can only use one.

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to adil089 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

55pawan
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
I did that
I uninstalled walkman n com.android.sony........(related with walkman) through titanium backup
But still that problem is there I'm not able to install viper4android audio driver...
Same problem
Any other suggestion

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Free mobile app

adil089
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55pawan View Post
I did that
I uninstalled walkman n com.android.sony........(related with walkman) through titanium backup
But still that problem is there I'm not able to install viper4android audio driver...
Same problem
Any other suggestion

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Free mobile app
No sorry. Don't know any other solution. U could try one of the viper4android threads.

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

DarthCitizen
Old
(Last edited by DarthCitizen; 1st September 2014 at 01:47 AM.)
Thanks Meter 9
Hi. I'm having the same problem (T-Mobile HTC M7 rooted stock 4.4.2)

I installed the sound explosion mod awhile back, but haven't noticed much/any difference, so I'm trying this.

I haven't removed the sound explosion mod, though, because I can't find any info on how to do it.

My m7 keeps wanting to install the drivers as well. Could this be because of the system partition being write protected on the htc ones? I've both installed the apk from the main site, uninstalled flashed the flashable zip from xda that was supposed to address this issue, and still no success.

Any solution or help would be really appreciated! Thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC Two 5G LTE++ using xda - developers app for Android 18.3 Zagnut.

aleksander002
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Maybe other Sound Enhancements app conflicts with V4A?I'm not sure.. On 4.4 I'm not using Walkman and everything works good.
The Following User Says Thank You to aleksander002 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DarthCitizen
Old
Thanks Meter 9
It's possible, although tbh, I never really noticed a big improvement when I flashed sound explosion, so I don't know if it installed successfully, and there doesn't seem to be any uninstaller or evidence that it's even there in the system at all.

Oh well, in screwing up build.prop and restoring from nandroid, now my balls are all swollen and I feel confident enough to experiment with some custom ROMs that have v4a integrated

Sent from my HTC Two 5G LTE++ using xda - developers app for Android 18.3 Zagnut.