Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,151 Members 36,871 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia E1 Shake Control

Tip us?
 
XperiaAwesome2000
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 43
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Hanau
Question [Q] Xperia E1 Shake Control

Is it Possible to Port Xperia E1 shake control on our Xperia L ?
 
david makarove
Old
#2  
david makarove's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 468
Posts: 488
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Moscow
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperiaAwesome2000 View Post
Is it Possible to Port Xperia E1 shake control on our Xperia L ?
You mean this (check attachment )


Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1408625505286.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (49.7 KB, 42 views)

LiquidSmooth Official Maintainer
Devices i support now :

Xperia Z2 , Xperia L , Xperia ZL
 
XperiaAwesome2000
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 43
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Hanau
Quote:
Originally Posted by david makarove View Post
You mean this (check attachment )


Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yeha Cool,but i am on Stock 4.2.2 firmware. Is this possible there too ?
 
david makarove
Old
#4  
david makarove's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 468
Posts: 488
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Moscow
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperiaAwesome2000 View Post
Yeha Cool,but i am on Stock 4.2.2 firmware. Is this possible there too ?
no i don't think is possible
Unlock your bootloader and switch to kitkat
BTW , that is liquidsmooth (by me )
and have fun with that

Hit thanks if i helped you

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

LiquidSmooth Official Maintainer
Devices i support now :

Xperia Z2 , Xperia L , Xperia ZL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to david makarove For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
XperiaAwesome2000
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 43
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Hanau
Quote:
Originally Posted by david makarove View Post
no i don't think is possible
Unlock your bootloader and switch to kitkat
BTW , that is liquidsmooth (by me )
and have fun with that

Hit thanks if i helped you

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I Had KitKat but at the moment i need a good camera quality And XL Stock 4.2.2 has ist
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes