XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia l power button

Tip us?

keshav15
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Xperia l power button

Yesterday my power button Came out.. So I went to Sony svc and they say that the whole back panel would ne chanrs
.. And that would cost rs. 1200.
my phone is under warranty! What should I do now? I don't feel like spending 1200rs. On a small button.. Plus when I took my phone to a mobile shop.. The guy said that those svc guys are fooling me and the power button doesn't lie in the back panel

Hristmas
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by keshav15 View Post
Yesterday my power button Came out.. So I went to Sony svc and they say that the whole back panel would ne chanrs
my phone is under warranty! What should I do now? I don't feel like spending 1200rs. On a small button.. Plus when I took my phone to a mobile shop.. The guy said that those svc guys are fooling me and the power button doesn't lie in the back panel
Try asking Sony support on their official site. Maybe svc just fooled you, I think that warranty is warranty...

abhi007.john
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hristmas View Post
Try asking Sony support on their official site. Maybe svc just fooled you, I think that warranty is warranty...
They actually change the whole panel. My power button bacame faulty and when I went to Sony, they changed the whole panel INCLUDING touchscreeen.
Though it was under warranty so they didn't charge a single penny.

But I'm not sure about the back panel. My FRONT panel changed. The one that includes the silver lining.
…There's no smoke without a cigarette...
The Following User Says Thank You to abhi007.john For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

keshav15
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
My button is still working.. Just d silver cap on the power button is missing which makes it inconvenient to use.. Could you tell me what to say to the svc guys.. Or what I could do make them do it for free

abhi007.john
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
My button is still working.. Just d silver cap on the power button is missing which makes it inconvenient to use.. Could you tell me what to say to the svc guys.. Or what I could do make them do it for free
Not sure
just tell them your button isn't working properly.
Ask them to have a look.
I did the samee thing.
…There's no smoke without a cigarette...

55pawan
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
same problem was with me..
local shop repairer replaced my xperia l button just for 300 rs...
and ya button fault is physical damage so it will not be included in warranty..
hit thanks if i helped you