Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

[Q] Xperia l power button

OP keshav15

1st September 2014, 09:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Yesterday my power button Came out.. So I went to Sony svc and they say that the whole back panel would ne chanrs
.. And that would cost rs. 1200.
my phone is under warranty! What should I do now? I don't feel like spending 1200rs. On a small button.. Plus when I took my phone to a mobile shop.. The guy said that those svc guys are fooling me and the power button doesn't lie in the back panel
1st September 2014, 09:54 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

21 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keshav15

Yesterday my power button Came out.. So I went to Sony svc and they say that the whole back panel would ne chanrs
my phone is under warranty! What should I do now? I don't feel like spending 1200rs. On a small button.. Plus when I took my phone to a mobile shop.. The guy said that those svc guys are fooling me and the power button doesn't lie in the back panel

Try asking Sony support on their official site. Maybe svc just fooled you, I think that warranty is warranty...
2nd September 2014, 04:09 AM   |  #3  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 35

153 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hristmas

Try asking Sony support on their official site. Maybe svc just fooled you, I think that warranty is warranty...

They actually change the whole panel. My power button bacame faulty and when I went to Sony, they changed the whole panel INCLUDING touchscreeen.
Though it was under warranty so they didn't charge a single penny.

But I'm not sure about the back panel. My FRONT panel changed. The one that includes the silver lining.
The Following User Says Thank You to abhi007.john For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 10:33 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
My button is still working.. Just d silver cap on the power button is missing which makes it inconvenient to use.. Could you tell me what to say to the svc guys.. Or what I could do make them do it for free
3rd September 2014, 03:07 PM   |  #5  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 35

153 posts
More
Quote:

My button is still working.. Just d silver cap on the power button is missing which makes it inconvenient to use.. Could you tell me what to say to the svc guys.. Or what I could do make them do it for free

Not sure
just tell them your button isn't working properly.
Ask them to have a look.
I did the samee thing.
5th September 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #6  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 8

49 posts
More
Quote:

same problem was with me..
local shop repairer replaced my xperia l button just for 300 rs...
and ya button fault is physical damage so it will not be included in warranty..
hit thanks if i helped you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread