Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[SHARE] One Plus One CM11s lockscreen

OP TakuyaZ

6th July 2014, 07:35 AM   |  #1  
TakuyaZ's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 341
 
711 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
So i've downloaded the system dump, and i tried its lockscreen, and guess what. it works

Well, im running FXP326, Totally Stock FXP

Instruction:

1. Download the apk http://d-h.st/SdQ
2. Push to /system/priv-app
3. Set permissions
4. Delete the Keyguard.apk over there

Reboot and done.

Screenshots:


Last edited by TakuyaZ; 6th July 2014 at 10:24 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TakuyaZ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th July 2014, 10:09 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 37
 
192 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakuyaZ

So i've downloaded the system dump, and i tried its lockscreen, and guess what. it works

Well, im running FXP326, Totally Stock FXP

Instruction:

1. Download the apk http://d-h.st/SdQ
2. Push to /system/priv-app
3. Set permissions
4. Delete the Keyguard.apk over there

Reboot and done.

Screenshots:




not working here on cm 11 latest build by varun.system ui keeps crashing
6th July 2014, 10:18 AM   |  #3  
TakuyaZ's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 341
 
711 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerpappu

not working here on cm 11 latest build by varun.system ui keeps crashing

Well, i said i tested on the latest fxp build, varun one is not the same. it will only work on fxp326 for some reason
The Following User Says Thank You to TakuyaZ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th July 2014, 05:07 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Where can I get fxp236?
Where can I get fxp236?
Now I'm at fxp 235 from this post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...itkat-t2796839
Will it work with this rom?
6th July 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #5  
rzlatic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag LV-426
Thanks Meter: 190
 
363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilray

Where can I get fxp236?

here.
The Following User Says Thank You to rzlatic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th July 2014, 06:46 PM   |  #6  
Brokn.Down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 220
 
307 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Will this work on 4.2.2 stock rom?

Sent from my C2104 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th July 2014, 01:51 AM   |  #7  
TakuyaZ's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 341
 
711 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokn.Down

Will this work on 4.2.2 stock rom?

Sent from my C2104 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Nope. It wont
7th July 2014, 02:00 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Flag Białystok
Thanks Meter: 104
 
368 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Tried on fxp236 and is didnt work. Didnt even have option like on pic to set custom lockscreen

Wysłane z mojego C2105 przy użyciu Tapatalka
8th July 2014, 11:54 AM   |  #9  
TakuyaZ's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 341
 
711 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uremytoy

Tried on fxp236 and is didnt work. Didnt even have option like on pic to set custom lockscreen

Wysłane z mojego C2105 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I have no idea why it didn't work, it seems that my version of fxp is special! jk

Anybody else that got it working?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes