Post Reply

[PORT][THEMES] Xperia Z2 Stock Themes [ALL AWESOME]

OP balrajs99

18th June 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #1  
balrajs99's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mahilpur
Thanks Meter: 1,338
 
478 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Hi friends...Here is my port of latest Xperia Z2 Stock Themes for your device

Everything is themed according to accent colours...

SCREENSHOTS:
SILK:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9fgku4gqa3slxgr/Silk.jpg

SUNNY:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkrzqzemn6p8xyc/Sunny.jpg

AIR:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pf3yzu4h73x8t2e/Air.jpg

EARTH:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxnh3q6mvpaqgyj/Earth.jpg

HEAT:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2fkkok2kfdx88ki/Heat.jpg

VINTAGE:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxb1od9arpj8vw7/Vintage.jpg

PROCEED TO MY 2ND POST FOR DOWNLOADS

PLEASE HIT THANKS. IT IS MY HARD WORK. DO HIT IT IF YOU LIKED MY WORK

ENJOY!! AND DONT FORGET TO HIT THANKS
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Silk.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	2805641   Click image for larger version

Name:	Heat.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	2805642   Click image for larger version

Name:	Earth.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	2805643   Click image for larger version

Name:	Air.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	2805644   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vintage.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	2805645  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sunny.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	2805647  
Last edited by balrajs99; 18th June 2014 at 05:54 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to balrajs99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #2  
balrajs99's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mahilpur
Thanks Meter: 1,338
 
478 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
DOWNLOAD:
http://d-h.st/QnZ

FLASH THE ZIP VIA CWM RECOVERY

ALWAYS MAKE BACKUP FOR A SAFETY SIDE!!
The Following User Says Thank You to balrajs99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #3  
Mayoz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag bengkulu
Thanks Meter: 54
 
156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
for cm11 or stock 4.2.2..?
18th June 2014, 07:01 PM   |  #4  
balrajs99's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mahilpur
Thanks Meter: 1,338
 
478 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayoz

for cm11 or stock 4.2.2..?

Only for Stock 4.2.2


Sent from my LT26ii using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to balrajs99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2014, 07:36 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Nice , thanx
VINTAGE is my fav
The Following User Says Thank You to maadsalman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Flag Sonsonate
Thanks Meter: 5
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by balrajs99

Hi friends...Here is my port of latest Xperia Z2 Stock Themes for your device

Everything is themed according to accent colours...

SCREENSHOTS:
SILK:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9fgku4gqa3slxgr/Silk.jpg

SUNNY:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkrzqzemn6p8xyc/Sunny.jpg

AIR:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pf3yzu4h73x8t2e/Air.jpg

EARTH:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxnh3q6mvpaqgyj/Earth.jpg

HEAT:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2fkkok2kfdx88ki/Heat.jpg

VINTAGE:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxb1od9arpj8vw7/Vintage.jpg

PROCEED TO MY 2ND POST FOR DOWNLOADS

PLEASE HIT THANKS. IT IS MY HARD WORK. DO HIT IT IF YOU LIKED MY WORK

ENJOY!! AND DONT FORGET TO HIT THANKS

You could spend the clock widget that changes color like the screenshots
21st June 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #7  
balrajs99's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mahilpur
Thanks Meter: 1,338
 
478 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manfredo16

You could spend the clock widget that changes color like the screenshots

Link sent in pm and bro no need to quote whole OP :P
Btw bro it does take only a while to hit thanks button.

Sent from my LT26ii using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd June 2014, 03:43 PM   |  #8  
Srinu Bunny69's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Rainbow Ponies wut?
Thanks Meter: 6
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Awesome Themes
The Following User Says Thank You to Srinu Bunny69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2014, 04:25 PM   |  #9  
balrajs99's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mahilpur
Thanks Meter: 1,338
 
478 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srinu Bunny69

Awesome Themes

You can hit thanks button bro

Sent from my LT26ii using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd June 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #10  
Srinu Bunny69's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Rainbow Ponies wut?
Thanks Meter: 6
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by balrajs99

You can hit thanks button bro

Sent from my LT26ii using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Done

The Following User Says Thank You to Srinu Bunny69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia L Themes and Apps by ThreadRank