FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Superior Auto Mode for Xperia L(Camera Improvement)

26 posts
Thanks Meter: 23
 
By rahul red, Junior Member on 4th January 2014, 01:02 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th September 2014, 05:17 PM |#41  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Every time after I rebooted my Sony Xperia L, the superior auto mode disappeared and I had to reinstall it. Anyone got the same problem?

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Today, I found out that if you install Xperia Z SemcCameraUI.apk, then you can turn on/off the flash in Superior Auto mode.
The Following User Says Thank You to DylanLee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
15th September 2014, 05:39 PM |#42  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
449
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanLee

Every time after I rebooted my Sony Xperia L, the superior auto mode disappeared and I had to reinstall it. Anyone got the same problem?

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Today, I found out that if you install Xperia Z SemcCameraUI.apk, then you can turn on/off the flash in Superior Auto mode.

I moved the stock camera to the recycle bin after rooting and now the new camera with superior auto replaced the stock camera forever

can you give a link for Xperia Z SemcCameraUI.apk please?
16th September 2014, 05:32 AM |#43  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yiokla

I moved the stock camera to the recycle bin after rooting and now the new camera with superior auto replaced the stock camera forever

can you give a link for Xperia Z SemcCameraUI.apk please?

I cannot post outside links!
16th September 2014, 08:54 AM |#44  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanLee

I cannot post outside links!

Can you give some key word for google search please?
You found instructions specific for Xperial L?
16th September 2014, 09:07 AM |#45  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yiokla

Can you give some key word for google search please?
You found instructions specific for Xperial L?

In Google, search for 'Sony Xperia Superior Auto apk', it should be the second search result. It is a post about Xperia Z superior auto mode.
The Following User Says Thank You to DylanLee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2015, 08:23 AM |#46  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thanks, man works great for me.
1st July 2015, 10:43 AM |#47  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
great one
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes