Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Update]FIX Proximity Bug build_15.3.A.1.12 odex/deodex

OP sshivampp

11th November 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #61  
Thanks Meter: 9

107 posts
just tested the home.apk replacement and the problem was not solved and even problem got worse ,the navigation bar just disappeared during the call.need to look for other possibilities.
12th November 2014, 06:49 AM   |  #62  
Thanks Meter: 18

126 posts
The problem is deep in the core code, not in the apks. After the prox wakeup somthing craps out and the graphics are't updated anymore though the touches are registered and the responses as well. I might incline to the fact that this is a problem in the hw libraries, not in the java code…
12th November 2014, 08:17 AM   |  #63  
Thanks Meter: 7

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalaestro

just tested the home.apk replacement and the problem was not solved and even problem got worse ,the navigation bar just disappeared during the call.need to look for other possibilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cojocar.andrei

The problem is deep in the core code, not in the apks. After the prox wakeup somthing craps out and the graphics are't updated anymore though the touches are registered and the responses as well. I might incline to the fact that this is a problem in the hw libraries, not in the java code…

But after changing the Xperia Home I didnt face any kind of problems.
I have attached the Home which I use.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Home.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.86 MB, 2 views)
12th November 2014, 09:07 AM   |  #64  

126 posts
I've tested the apk. The issue reproduces much less frequent, but it's still there. I was having screen freezes on 0.26 as well and I was using next launcher. They were rare but they existed. Also the issue reported in the sony forums of time call freezes (call timer was stuck) is in fact the same graphics bug and this has nothing to do with homw apk…
12th November 2014, 12:42 PM   |  #65  
Thanks Meter: 9

107 posts
so any other alternatives?there are always some very annoying big either with the stock ROM or custom ROMS ,in custom ROM the HWcomposer problem is a major one.
12th November 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #66  

126 posts
Like I said. I've avoided it by using a modified SomcPhone.apk that do not use the proximity sensor anymore and then for proximity sensor closing the screen when incall I've used flows in AutoMagic. Till now no freeze ... Seems to work but indeed it's very ugly ... Also there is a very strange bug in proximity as well: If I disable the HomeApk.apk and only use NextLauncher or other launcher, after I make a call and close it and a couple of seconds passes, the proximity sensor is activated again for a couple of seconds and then is disabled ... F...ing sony they indeed have very bad programmers and extraordinary crappy support. This is my first and last sony phone ...
Last edited by cojocar.andrei; 12th November 2014 at 03:38 PM.
19th December 2014, 12:13 PM   |  #67  
Thanks Meter: 135

235 posts
More
Battery Low
Any Reliable Fix for proximity sensor for 17 fw???

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread