Xperia L Homescreen Thread

Search This thread

theserpent

Oct 19, 2012
Mangalore
So, Since Xpiera L doesn't have a forum yet, let this thread be for posting homescreens of your Xperia L

MODS:please move this thread Once a X.L Thread is made

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: baoviet010583

Tutos14

Jan 3, 2012
Almeria
5af5l5.png

Reactions: aizprua31

AayushDhuria

Oct 1, 2011
7yqapere.jpg

7eqagenu.jpg

Three folders, each for Messaging, Social networking and news respectively.

Just a single home screen to keep it simple. I had a clock on lock screen but latest UCCW update messed it up.

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

AayushDhuria

Oct 1, 2011
Amazing screens, If you don't mind can you please share me some details on how to do these?

Apex launcher, UCCW, SMPL white icon theme, brilliant quotes for quote widget and widget locker for lock screen.

My screen is just a small simple original. :p You could go for more complicated but according to your taste, search here. www.mycolorscreen.com

AayushDhuria

Oct 1, 2011
ebeba8ap.jpg

9ujute9y.jpg

abusabuq.jpg

2nd image is just a display of Popup Widget app. It's handy app for widgets, I have a couple of them hidden with transparent icon on the home screen :D

3rd is lock screen. (Widgetlocker)

.::Ash::.

May 29, 2013
Bangalore
Apex launcher, UCCW, SMPL white icon theme, brilliant quotes for quote widget and widget locker for lock screen.

My screen is just a small simple original. :p You could go for more complicated but according to your taste, search here. www.mycolorscreen.com

Your battery must be draining quickly and your ram usage also must be pretty high right?

AayushDhuria

Oct 1, 2011
Your battery must be draining quickly and your ram usage also must be pretty high right?
I got 25hours of backup with 5 hours of screentime and 2-3hours of music. And I was playing stick cricket most of the time so that drained a lot of battery too. My phone usually lasts 2 days with ~6hours of screentime and music :p I'm a pro in saving battery while not compromising on functionality, been doing it from over 2 years now. I even use Google Now which drains a lot of battery, it's handy for summer football transfer news. :p I've just disabled Sony's bloatware that seemed to eat a lot of battery. I don't even use stamina mode.

Tapatalk seems to downscale the resolution if images for some reason :eek:

Vaith

Feb 15, 2011
Guys, please wait until moderators make right section and stop spamming in Xperia Z section about Xperia L. They are different phones...

Wysłane z mojego C6603 za pomocą Tapatalk 4

theserpent

Oct 19, 2012
Mangalore
I got 25hours of backup with 5 hours of screentime and 2-3hours of music. And I was playing stick cricket most of the time so that drained a lot of battery too. My phone usually lasts 2 days with ~6hours of screentime and music :p I'm a pro in saving battery while not compromising on functionality, been doing it from over 2 years now. I even use Google Now which drains a lot of battery, it's handy for summer football transfer news. :p I've just disabled Sony's bloatware that seemed to eat a lot of battery. I don't even use stamina mode.

Tapatalk seems to downscale the resolution if images for some reason :eek:

What :eek:, you use greenify?

Top Liked Posts