FORUMS

3D Printable Mobile Microscope? Nexus 7 Discontinued – XDA TV

The Nexus 7 2013 has been discontinued on the Google Store! That and … more

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] [4.4.4] [CyanogenMod] [GCC 4.8] [Excellent] [27/12/14] ArchiDroid V3.0.1.1

8th April 2015, 06:38 PM |#411  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmuralid

Hey Archi, I love your creation! and I would advice you to take your own time with this Lollipop version! We can wait!

You can update to lollipop now, just open archidroid app then flech update n switch to experimental, you will see AD 5.0 are avaible for our device, but that have many bug!
Do you like bug? I think "no" ..
So please wait be patient dude! :P
The Following User Says Thank You to itsnie For This Useful Post: [ View ]

9th April 2015, 03:05 PM |#412  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnie

You can update to lollipop now, just open archidroid app then flech update n switch to experimental, you will see AD 5.0 are avaible for our device, but that have many bug!
Do you like bug? I think "no" ..
So please wait be patient dude! :P

Thanks for the information itsnie....which I already know! I was telling Archi to take his own time since he's already busy with another version.

I wonder where you got the impression I was being impatient...
17th April 2015, 09:56 AM |#413  
Berlin
Thanks Meter: 184

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustArchi

Very soon, I'm nearly done with AD LP in i9300. Things like ArchiDroid Optimizations, backend and other AD-specific things required a rewrite to be fully functional on LP. It's time-consuming.

Of course I could release something that "works", but you have that already in CM12.1, so I'll release AD when at least half of AD functions are ready.

And of course we are all the personified patience and would never ever ask for eta - we just look forward!
Yesterday, 06:16 AM |#414  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Error
Everything fine for me but please tell me how to fix this "Unfortunately Google Play Service has Stopped working" , it's just frustrated me bro...
Yesterday, 06:19 PM |#415  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Man Ive been running Archidroid for over 2 years on my Galaxy S3, last Friday someone cut locks at my gym and stole phones shoes, ipads and money from like 8 people ... Now im running a old Xperia Arc S LT18i 2011 device. I would kill for archidroid on legacy Xperia devices not sure if you plan on porting stuff over but if someone does it please let me know )))
Today, 04:24 AM |#416  
Flag Mandi, HP
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyouup4free

Man Ive been running Archidroid for over 2 years on my Galaxy S3, last Friday someone cut locks at my gym and stole phones shoes, ipads and money from like 8 people ... Now im running a old Xperia Arc S LT18i 2011 device. I would kill for archidroid on legacy Xperia devices not sure if you plan on porting stuff over but if someone does it please let me know )))

That's really sad to hear. I have a couple of friends over here with S3s whom i so envied since they were able to run this beautiful ROM. But now that I have an Xperia M, even I can use this. Just waiting for a Lollipop build, since the KK one currently is buggy.
Today, 05:14 AM |#417  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 32,756

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manal.21sinha

That's really sad to hear. I have a couple of friends over here with S3s whom i so envied since they were able to run this beautiful ROM. But now that I have an Xperia M, even I can use this. Just waiting for a Lollipop build, since the KK one currently is buggy.

Very soon .
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JustArchi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 05:20 AM |#418  
Flag Mandi, HP
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:

Very soon .

Wow. Love you, JustArchi.
Today, 06:19 AM |#419  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 32,756

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manal.21sinha

Wow. Love you, JustArchi.

Basically only two issues left are:
a) Backend, I need to fix my hook
b) ArchiKernel, requires rewrite to allow things such as OC. I changed many things in AK, nicki will benefit from major of them too.

Everything else seems to work, including latest TWRP (pre-2.8.7.0) included with AD.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JustArchi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 06:32 AM |#420  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:

Basically only two issues left are:
a) Backend, I need to fix my hook
b) ArchiKernel, requires rewrite to allow things such as OC. I changed many things in AK, nicki will benefit from major of them too.

Everything else seems to work, including latest TWRP (pre-2.8.7.0) included with AD.

Waiting patiently ,great job sir!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread