Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,028 Members 37,635 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEV] CWM for Locked Bootloader XMS,XMD. New Installer for Windows OS.

Tip us?

ndrancs
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubimir13 View Post
Please, can we expect 4.3 version of one? Even tho Bootloader is locked one can perform various modifications to interface and performance, but a great problem is lacking of Nandroid backup and restore function, Titanium backup is possible but its not the real deal. Please continue your work mate, i hope youll find a solution
Thanks for a such good reply. It's project work in progress, but I need more Dev to contribute to make this recovery work on jb 4.3

gamer649
Old
Thanks Meter 323

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndrancs View Post
Thanks for a such good reply. It's project work in progress, but I need more Dev to contribute to make this recovery work on jb 4.3
I might give it a shot and see if I can get it working using the bases provided already, once I get a new phone however. Can't risk bricking my M now that it has a broken power button and it is my main phone.
My Devices:
My Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact | ROM: Modified Stock | Base Firmware/BuildNumber: 14.4.A.0.108 | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: Stock (Unlockable Bootloader) | Network: giffgaff Stolen
My Tablet: Google Nexus 7 (2012) | ROM: CM11 | Base Firmware/Build Number: 11-20140527-NIGHTLY-grouper | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: CM11 | Network: N/A
Backup/Development Phone: Sony Xperia M C1905

ndrancs
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer649 View Post
I might give it a shot and see if I can get it working using the bases provided already, once I get a new phone however. Can't risk bricking my M now that it has a broken power button and it is my main phone.
Hmm, I see cyanogen mod release nightly version for Nicki, I think we can extract the recovery from boot.img that's in rom zip.

Remorcer
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer649 View Post
"I volunteer as tribute."
Signature in development, ETA whenever Half life 3 gets out.

Oh yeah, If I helped you, please just press thanks, you don't have to reply...

I told you that it still isn't finished!

If you came all the way to here, you just lost some valuable time.

Kir3
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubimir13 View Post
Please, can we expect 4.3 version of one? Even tho Bootloader is locked one can perform various modifications to interface and performance, but a great problem is lacking of Nandroid backup and restore function, Titanium backup is possible but its not the real deal. Please continue your work mate, i hope youll find a solution
That's why I don't mess up with my phone that much because of not having nandroid backup. Flash Gordon is buggy and you can't replace some files with it.
I only have camera and SystemUI changes and Xposed installed. I'm afraid to modify other components because I can end up with bootloop.
Sony Xperia M C1905 | Rooted | Stock Modified Android 4.3 (15.4.A.1.9)

Alcatel OT 331 -> Sagem my411x -> Sony Ericsson W395 -> Sony Ericsson Xperia Live with Walkman -> ZTE Grand X In -> Sony Xperia M

bubimir13
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kir3 View Post
That's why I don't mess up with my phone that much because of not having nandroid backup. Flash Gordon is buggy and you can't replace some files with it.
I only have camera and SystemUI changes and Xposed installed. I'm afraid to modify other components because I can end up with bootloop.
Thats why we LB users need CWM for, i for one like to try out various things, at least i liked on my old phone, when i dicovered i cannot unlock that sh*t of bootloader, well i didnt want to try my luck.
My Devices over the years:

Sony Xperia M - Android 4.3 Jellybean
<- Prestigio Multiphone PAP 4040 - Android 4.0.4 ICS
<- LG Optimus Me P350 - Android 2.2 Froyo
<- HTC Tytn II - Windows Mobile 6.1
<- HP 514 Voice Messenger - Windows Mobile 6
<- Sony Ericsson S500i
<- Sony Ericsson D750i
<- Nokia 6320i
<- Siemens c65
<- Siemens MT50
<- Nokia 3310