Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,750 Members 43,446 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEV] CWM for Locked Bootloader XMS,XMD. New Installer for Windows OS.

Tip us?

ndrancs
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubimir13 View Post
Please, can we expect 4.3 version of one? Even tho Bootloader is locked one can perform various modifications to interface and performance, but a great problem is lacking of Nandroid backup and restore function, Titanium backup is possible but its not the real deal. Please continue your work mate, i hope youll find a solution
Thanks for a such good reply. It's project work in progress, but I need more Dev to contribute to make this recovery work on jb 4.3

gamer649
Old
Thanks Meter 333

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndrancs View Post
Thanks for a such good reply. It's project work in progress, but I need more Dev to contribute to make this recovery work on jb 4.3
I might give it a shot and see if I can get it working using the bases provided already, once I get a new phone however. Can't risk bricking my M now that it has a broken power button and it is my main phone.
My Devices:
My Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact | ROM: Modified Stock | Base Firmware/BuildNumber: 14.4.A.0.108 | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: Stock (Unlockable Bootloader) | Network: giffgaff Stolen
My Tablet: Google Nexus 7 (2012) | ROM: CM11 | Base Firmware/Build Number: 11-20140527-NIGHTLY-grouper | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: CM11 | Network: N/A
Backup/Development Phone: Sony Xperia M C1905

ndrancs
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer649 View Post
I might give it a shot and see if I can get it working using the bases provided already, once I get a new phone however. Can't risk bricking my M now that it has a broken power button and it is my main phone.
Hmm, I see cyanogen mod release nightly version for Nicki, I think we can extract the recovery from boot.img that's in rom zip.

Remorcer
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer649 View Post
"I volunteer as tribute."
Signature in development, ETA whenever Half life 3 gets out.

Oh yeah, If I helped you, please just press thanks, you don't have to reply...

I told you that it still isn't finished!

If you came all the way to here, you just lost some valuable time.

Kir3
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubimir13 View Post
Please, can we expect 4.3 version of one? Even tho Bootloader is locked one can perform various modifications to interface and performance, but a great problem is lacking of Nandroid backup and restore function, Titanium backup is possible but its not the real deal. Please continue your work mate, i hope youll find a solution
That's why I don't mess up with my phone that much because of not having nandroid backup. Flash Gordon is buggy and you can't replace some files with it.
I only have camera and SystemUI changes and Xposed installed. I'm afraid to modify other components because I can end up with bootloop.
Sony Xperia M C1905 | Rooted | Stock Modified Android 4.3 (15.4.A.1.9)

Alcatel OT 331 -> Sagem my411x -> Sony Ericsson W395 -> Sony Ericsson Xperia Live with Walkman -> ZTE Grand X In -> Sony Xperia M

bubimir13
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kir3 View Post
That's why I don't mess up with my phone that much because of not having nandroid backup. Flash Gordon is buggy and you can't replace some files with it.
I only have camera and SystemUI changes and Xposed installed. I'm afraid to modify other components because I can end up with bootloop.
Thats why we LB users need CWM for, i for one like to try out various things, at least i liked on my old phone, when i dicovered i cannot unlock that sh*t of bootloader, well i didnt want to try my luck.
My Devices over the years:

Sony Xperia M - Android 4.3 Jellybean
<- Prestigio Multiphone PAP 4040 - Android 4.0.4 ICS
<- LG Optimus Me P350 - Android 2.2 Froyo
<- HTC Tytn II - Windows Mobile 6.1
<- HP 514 Voice Messenger - Windows Mobile 6
<- Sony Ericsson S500i
<- Sony Ericsson D750i
<- Nokia 6320i
<- Siemens c65
<- Siemens MT50
<- Nokia 3310

himu_joy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile may i give try??

XMD (c2005)
4.3 (15.5.A.1.5)
full rooted (nicki root).

thanks in advance.

bubimir13
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Since 4.4 is out of the window officially, now would be the great time to get CWM for locked bootloader 4.3 devices. Any devs capable doing it, please
My Devices over the years:

Sony Xperia M - Android 4.3 Jellybean
<- Prestigio Multiphone PAP 4040 - Android 4.0.4 ICS
<- LG Optimus Me P350 - Android 2.2 Froyo
<- HTC Tytn II - Windows Mobile 6.1
<- HP 514 Voice Messenger - Windows Mobile 6
<- Sony Ericsson S500i
<- Sony Ericsson D750i
<- Nokia 6320i
<- Siemens c65
<- Siemens MT50
<- Nokia 3310