Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[DEV] CWM for Locked Bootloader XMS,XMD. New Installer for Windows OS.

OP ndrancs

23rd November 2014, 10:58 PM   |  #141  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 54

198 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubimir13

Do not install the ROM because of Locked Bootloader, it might totally brick your device. And i did not encounter that issues at all, all was going smoot.

All right thanks dude

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Free mobile app
28th November 2014, 03:21 PM   |  #142  
Thanks Meter: 392

882 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have some bad news. My Xperia M is now starting to fail (I can't execute ANY busybox commands) and thus I can't test anything out on my device. I believe it is a failing EMMC chip/NAND memory failing due to unplugging the phone during a software flash.

Due to not being able to do much on the device I am dropping the project I'm afraid, I will upload my work in the next few days so hopefully somebody else can carry it on.
The Following User Says Thank You to gamer649 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th November 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #143  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
rom with bootloader locked
is rehash install a rom with bootloader locked????????????
5th December 2014, 10:46 PM   |  #144  

882 posts
Donate to Me
More
I will upload the files I was working with sometime on Sunday (GMT time), I haven't had a great deal of time to myself this week with work but thankfully Sunday is my day off :P
7th December 2014, 06:05 PM   |  #145  

882 posts
Donate to Me
More
As promised, the files I was working with. I hope someone can make use of these. http://d-h.st/TH1U
8th December 2014, 02:25 AM   |  #146  
Thanks Meter: 17

72 posts
More
Thank you so much for contributing so much of your time on the Xperia M eventhough the CWM didn't manage to work, but we're still grateful for your help and time! Have fun at the Xperia Z2 forum though and sorry for your Xperia M lol.
8th December 2014, 10:27 AM   |  #147  

882 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyPhoenix9879

Thank you so much for contributing so much of your time on the Xperia M eventhough the CWM didn't manage to work, but we're still grateful for your help and time! Have fun at the Xperia Z2 forum though and sorry for your Xperia M lol.

Although it didn't work I hope someone else can carry it on and make it work. Side note; I was only working on the CWM files and not PhilZ nor TWRP, it was best to try and make one work before attempting anything on the others.

I'll still hang about the XM forums and help out whenever I can do, whether it be in help in the Q&A, stuff in the Themes & Apps, pitching in ideas with Devs for projects (I'm out of ideas for this though) or whatever else I can do. It was only a matter of time before the XM failed, I knew that when I started rooting and modding it.
9th December 2014, 04:25 AM   |  #148  
Thanks Meter: 17

72 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer649

Although it didn't work I hope someone else can carry it on and make it work. Side note; I was only working on the CWM files and not PhilZ nor TWRP, it was best to try and make one work before attempting anything on the others.

I'll still hang about the XM forums and help out whenever I can do, whether it be in help in the Q&A, stuff in the Themes & Apps, pitching in ideas with Devs for projects (I'm out of ideas for this though) or whatever else I can do. It was only a matter of time before the XM failed, I knew that when I started rooting and modding it.

Man you're awesome! We appreciate the help! really!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, dev, locked bootloader, philz, twrp
Previous Thread Next Thread