Flashing CM12, need help (noob here)

Search This thread

sumicool7

Apr 7, 2014
www.sumithsuresh.com
Hey guys!
So I have my Xperia M currently running on stock firmware 4.3. Although I am happy with the current firmware with the exception of the low internal storage problem but everything needs to be updated regularly :p

I joined XDA for the very reason so as to flash a custom ROM for my XM but trust me when I say that you are dealing with a complete noob who is just lost in all the jargon associated with flashing a custom ROM. It means that I will be in need of a detailed guide to help me boot my very first custom firmware :3

Here are some details -
Running stock 4.3 firmware
XM single sim
Bootloader can be unlocked (Need a tutorial to unlock bootloader too)
Device not rooted.

Can anybody help me with this? I'll be happy to read out any existing tutorial threads as such :)
I was also worried about the storgae limitation within the XM, anyway to bypass it by installing CM12? Also what process do you follow when you take a backup of your device while installing a new firmware?

I am just looking for a stable and beautiful firmware for my aging XM :fingers-crossed:

Thank you for reading! :angel:

Nicklas Van Dam

Dec 14, 2013
Tangerang
github.com
Hey guys!
So I have my Xperia M currently running on stock firmware 4.3. Although I am happy with the current firmware with the exception of the low internal storage problem but everything needs to be updated regularly :p

I joined XDA for the very reason so as to flash a custom ROM for my XM but trust me when I say that you are dealing with a complete noob who is just lost in all the jargon associated with flashing a custom ROM. It means that I will be in need of a detailed guide to help me boot my very first custom firmware :3

Here are some details -
Running stock 4.3 firmware
XM single sim
Bootloader can be unlocked (Need a tutorial to unlock bootloader too)
Device not rooted.

Can anybody help me with this? I'll be happy to read out any existing tutorial threads as such :)
I was also worried about the storgae limitation within the XM, anyway to bypass it by installing CM12? Also what process do you follow when you take a backup of your device while installing a new firmware?

I am just looking for a stable and beautiful firmware for my aging XM :fingers-crossed:

Thank you for reading! :angel:

are you sure ? This will be lose your warranty?

RedLedLight

Feb 18, 2014
Lollipop being the number one thing, the second is the battery life:
A
M
A
Z
I
N
G

*blink*