These are the steps i followed and get full root without get any bootloop, restart problem while mounting system partioning..
actually im not a owner of the scripts/apps used in this procedure, im just shared here..
all credits goes to original developer!!!
ROOT XMS/XMD 4.3 JB USING TOWEL ROOT
RemountReboot Fix by Abrar9322
Before starting the steps you need adb in pc..
so please install from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588979
1. Install towel root and execute it, device will reboot after the execution.
2. Install latest SuperSU(v1.99 or newer).
3. Install latest busybox
4. Copy remountrebootfix.zip anywhere on your computer and extract it.
5. Open the extracted folder and run install.bat
6. select option 1( for SuperSu ) then press enter.
7. It asks you to connect your device.
8. Now Connect your mobile with usb debugging enabled.
[ if you don't know how enable usb debugging, follow this...
Go to settings>developer options>USB debugging.
If you don't have developer option, go to settings > about phone > press on the build
number 7 times until it says 'you are
now a developer' ]
9. Grant Root permission when prompt.
10. Follow on screen instruction.
11.Device will reboot, then enjoy full root with locked bootloader...!!!!
!!!!YOU CAN USE GL2SD, LINK2SD, FOLDERMOUNT APPS WITHOUT ANY RESTART PROBLEM!!!!!
SPL Thanks to @geohot, @Snoop05, @mbc07 , @Abrar9322, @ansebovi, @ananthtcr and the one and all who encouraged me.....
No, I haven't unlock the bootloader, so I want to unlock the bootloader after root the device with this rooting method. Actually, I want to Install a custom rom on xperia M, but before I install it, I have to Unlock Bootloader, so what do you think about my condition? Please, I need your advice.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|