Info: Running Stock non-rooted, locked BL (can be unlocked) 4.3 JB, 15.5.A.1.5.
I tried unlocking BL but was unsuccessful (IDK what happened although everything went seriously fine) to flash CM12+. So I dropped my idea of unlocking BL again and want to root the device first to do crazy things. So here are the questions:
- Can I unlock BL after the rooting process?
- Is it a good/bad idea to root first before unlocking BL?
- What should I do if the things don't go well in the process of rooting?
- Do I need to have SuperSU and BusyBox installed forever for root access?
- What is Custom Recovery? I heard that it will be useful in many situations.
---------- Post added at 17:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------
I followed every step as stated. Everything went fine but the last step I think. After clicking on install.bat the device rebooted after selecting  SuperSU. Then it said "Checking for busybox (something)" and showed "error not found" because the device is still in the process of booting. After that it said "Waiting for 40sec for device reconnect" but never detected the device and said "Press any key to continue". It showed "Install success enjoy free full root (somethin like that)" and exited.
Now what is the status of the device and what should I do further?