• I’m not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards.
• Flashing stock firmware or .ftf file doesn’t need ROOT.
• Make a backup of important data (contacts, messages etc. ).
• This guide will work with Locked as well as unLocked boot loader.
• Xperia M SS or DS
• Flash Tool for windows
• ADB and Fast boot drivers
• Desire firmware
1. Download and Install the flash tool. The default directory of installation of flash tool will be C:\Flashtool.
2. Go to C:\Flashtool\drivers and install the Flash mode and Fast boot drivers.
3. Browse and download your desire firmware. There are so many links in this thread. For our convenience create a folder in flash tool folder and named it Source like this C:\Flashtool\Source. Put the downloaded ftf in this folder.
4. Now Open Flash Tool. See the “Black Lightning icon” at the top left corner. Click on it.
5. Now choose flashmode from given two options.
6. Now browse to “Source” location C:\Flashtool\Source and select the ftf. You will see the Xperia ftf file listed below in left hand side of window under the “firmware section tag”.
7. See the right hand side of window under the “Wipe” tag, all three options are checked if, will delete all user data. So if you don’t want to delete all user user data and don’t want a factory reset then you should uncheck them. Click on “Flash” button.
8. After clicking on “Flash” Button in above step, now FlashTool will prepare file
9. Now enable USB Debugging on your phone and enable unknown sources option in your Xperia M and switch it off. When prompted the notification of connecting your phone, connect it in flashmode.
Press Volume down button and then insert usb in phone, you will see red and green light blink once, it means phone is connected in flashmode now. As soon as phone is detected by FlashTool, flashing beings and wait till it is finished.
10. Disconnect phone as soon as flashing is finished. Now reboot your phone.
Now go to about phone settings and check your firmware version.
For Xperia M Single Sim (C1904/C1905) -
1. Firmware C1904 15.1.C.2.8 Indian Version (4.1.2 JB) - by n00BXperia
2. Firmware C1904 15.1.C.2.8 (4.1.2 JB) - by m4nz
3.Firmware C1905 15.1.C.2.9 Spain's Vodafone (4.1.2 JB) - suggested by ArtBcn
4.Firmware C1904 15.4.A.0.23 (4.3 JB) - By 7lucky7
5.Firmware C1905 15.1.A.1.9-GLOBAL - Suggested by inunxelex
6.Firmware C1905 15.1.A.1.9-CE(Central Europe) - Suggested by inunxelex
7.Firmware C1905 15.1.C.1.17-GLOBAL - Suggested by inunxelex
8.Firmware C1905 15.1.C.2.8-INDO - Suggested by inunxelex
9.Firmware C1905 15.1.C.2.8-GLOBAL - Suggested by inunxelex
10.Firmware C1905 15.1.C.2.8-Vietnam - Suggested by inunxelex
11.Firmware C1905 15.1.C.2.8-Central Europe - Suggested by inunxelex
12.Firmware C1905 15.4.A.0.23 GLOBAL - Suggested by inunxelex
13.Firmware C1905 15.4.A.0.23 INDO - Suggested by inunxelex
14.Xperia M Single C1905 [15.4.A.0.23] Global Firmware [Android v 4.3] - by n00BXperia
For Xperia M Dual Sim (C2004/C2005) -
1.Firmware C2004 15.1.A.2.5 (4.2.2 JB) - By mehdi-18
2.Firmware C2004 15.2.A.2.5 Generic Unbranded Brazil (4.2.2 JB) - by mbc07
3.Firmware C2005 15.2.A.1.12 Central Europe - Suggested by inunxelex
4.Firmware C2005 15.2.A.2.5_INDO - Suggested by inunxelex
5.Firmware C2005 15.2.A.2.5 CE - Suggested by inunxelex
Hit Thanks If I Helped You