FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

how to create a ftf file on your own for xperia m

237 posts
Thanks Meter: 114

By hemanthvarma, Senior Member on 30th March 2015, 03:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
the file below is an official android jellybean 4.3 firmware ftf file ...
you can use it to flash xperia m dual c2004 to stock firmware
use this torrent file to download direct ftf file
GENERIC INDIAN VERSION

ok sorry for inconvinience ...
lets try this... download the firmware from the given link and in that proceed as follow
step1: install xperifirm and open it
step2: after opening the xperifirm application select the option DEVICES from top
step3: now click on check updates .. a pop up opens in that select ur model (example : for xperia m dual click on xperia m dual ) now select ur phone model no i.e c2004 or c2005
step:4 now select the latest indian version i.e it will be written in as customized IN double click it
step5: now it will start to download firmware file for ur devices

AFTER DOWNLOADING THE FILE CLOSE IT AND DOWNLOAD FLASHTOOL (better go for version 0.9.18.6)
now its time to create a ftf file
step1: open flashtool and in that select tools
step2: In tools go to bundles when you click on bundles u will see an option called create click it
step3: A pop up opens now select the folder file where you have downloaded firmware
step4: Now after selecting source folder now double click on device box select the phone model and model number
step5: enter branding as you wish or else just type in Customized IN and version as 15.5.A.1.5
AFTER REPEATING ABOVE STEPS YOU WILL SEE A LIST OF FILES IN FOLDER LIST SECTION . NOW SELECT ALL FILES IN THAT SECTION AND CLICK ON RIGHT ARROW SYMBOL(->)
when you click on '->' symbol some files will gets transferred to firmware content section
step6: now finally click on create ... DONE your ftf file is ready
Now you can flash your device from flashtool
Attached Files
File Type: zip XperiFirm_4.5.0_(by_Igor_Eisberg).zip - [Click for QR Code] (149.1 KB, 136 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to hemanthvarma For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hemanthvarma Ad-Free

16th July 2015, 10:32 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks.... been looking for it
28th August 2016, 08:18 AM |#3  

More
Error while downloading firmware
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanthvarma

the file below is an official android jellybean 4.3 firmware ftf file ...
you can use it to flash xperia m dual c2004 to stock firmware
use this torrent file to download direct ftf file
GENERIC INDIAN VERSION

ok sorry for inconvinience ...
lets try this... download the firmware from the given link and in that proceed as follow
step1: install xperifirm and open it
step2: after opening the xperifirm application select the option DEVICES from top
step3: now click on check updates .. a pop up opens in that select ur model (example : for xperia m dual click on xperia m dual ) now select ur phone model no i.e c2004 or c2005
step:4 now select the latest indian version i.e it will be written in as customized IN double click it
step5: now it will start to download firmware file for ur devices

AFTER DOWNLOADING THE FILE CLOSE IT AND DOWNLOAD FLASHTOOL (better go for version 0.9.18.6)
now its time to create a ftf file
step1: open flashtool and in that select tools
step2: In tools go to bundles when you click on bundles u will see an option called create click it
step3: A pop up opens now select the folder file where you have downloaded firmware
step4: Now after selecting source folder now double click on device box select the phone model and model number
step5: enter branding as you wish or else just type in Customized IN and version as 15.5.A.1.5
AFTER REPEATING ABOVE STEPS YOU WILL SEE A LIST OF FILES IN FOLDER LIST SECTION . NOW SELECT ALL FILES IN THAT SECTION AND CLICK ON RIGHT ARROW SYMBOL(->)
when you click on '->' symbol some files will gets transferred to firmware content section
step6: now finally click on create ... DONE your ftf file is ready
Now you can flash your device from flashtool

Hey man, I encountered problem while downloading file from xperifirm. can you please help me with this? I tried to download z5 firmware to see if there is any problem with c2004 file but irrespective of device the problem remained same. I used xperifirm 5.0.0 and 4.9.1 but same problem
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	34
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	3857013  
28th August 2016, 01:48 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhjadeja007

Hey man, I encountered problem while downloading file from xperifirm. can you please help me with this? I tried to download z5 firmware to see if there is any problem with c2004 file but irrespective of device the problem remained same. I used xperifirm 5.0.0 and 4.9.1 but same problem

Follow this youtube video
The Following User Says Thank You to hemanthvarma For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hemanthvarma Ad-Free
30th August 2016, 08:18 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanthvarma

Follow this youtube video

Found the solution. Updated my .Net framework and downloaded files successfully.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)