Thread Closed

Unofficial CyanogenMod 11 [OpenDelta]

OP percy_g2

21st August 2014, 02:40 PM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 37

165 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyothisthaliath

Buddy, how can i flash one zip and keep another? It's the same man. I had this trouble in CM 11 update 25. Then only I tried again with update 30. Still it's not working
I don't want to lose my data, otherwise I would try a clean flash. Any idea guys?

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Free mobile app

Da i don't know what's the problem then, everything works for me, all i did is keep the old zip as Percy mentioned and ota works like a charm. I still think that there's something wrong in what you are doing as this is simple and works fine for everyone else, either that or something is conflicting. Btw where do you keep the zip - internal or external?
21st August 2014, 02:50 PM   |  #72  
Flag Cochin
Thanks Meter: 71

113 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastan4eva

Da i don't know what's the problem then, everything works for me, all i did is keep the old zip as Percy mentioned and ota works like a charm. I still think that there's something wrong in what you are doing as this is simple and works fine for everyone else, either that or something is conflicting. Btw where do you keep the zip - internal or external?

In the root of SD card. It is getting picked up alright, as I can see the progress bar running while it verified the zip file. I just shot a screen video if someone wants to take a look at the process : https://vid.me/AFn

Last edited by jyothisthaliath; 21st August 2014 at 05:03 PM.
22nd August 2014, 12:07 PM   |  #73  
Flag Navi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 98

362 posts
More
Quote:

In the root of SD card. It is getting picked up alright, as I can see the progress bar running while it verified the zip file. I just shot a screen video if someone wants to take a look at the process : https://vid.me/AFn

Manually download a latest zip and flash it and then move the zip to sdcard1/opendelta and just check for the ota updates other day it will be working fine...

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk 4
23rd August 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #74  
Flag Porvorim
Thanks Meter: 5

56 posts
More
Quote:

I am not an expert, but i can suggest you one thing. Try and extract that zip and zip it again and make the compression method to store, because zip created by opendelta have compression method to store, (i guess) or delete all files from opendelta folder and delete opendelta cache
23rd August 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #75  
Flag Cochin
Thanks Meter: 71

113 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surajrv6

I am not an expert, but i can suggest you one thing. Try and extract that zip and zip it again and make the compression method to store, because zip created by opendelta have compression method to store, (i guess)

Didn't stand a chance, when I tried that zip , it didn't even got identified in the file scanning. But the updater immediately started to download the latest full update zip (not the delta)

Quote:
Originally Posted by surajrv6

delete all files from opendelta folder and delete opendelta cache

Deleting app cache and data seemed like a good idea to try. But sadly didn't work out Still its not updating.
My best guess is that something weird is happening at the moment it finishes verifying my zip file that all of a sudden the update is halted with no indication of success or failure :-/
Someone wants to check out the logcat?
Attached Files
File Type: txt logcat.txt - [Click for QR Code] (14.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by jyothisthaliath; 23rd August 2014 at 06:18 PM.
23rd August 2014, 09:09 PM   |  #76  
Forum Moderator
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 4,535

9,996 posts
Donate to Me
More
Closed at the request of the OP

Quote:

Please close the thread and add the below message in your closing post .
"Sony Xperia M is now officially added into cyanogenmod nightlies http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/71160/ ,therefore now this project is closed "

Thank you,
Percy

Thread closed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gregbradley For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
opendelta cm11 for xperia m
Previous Thread Next Thread